News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG 71: Masquerade

Started by Liggy, September 07, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG VermillionDollars

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on September 08, 2014, 05:10:35 AMWALUIGI BELIEVES THAT A MASON SHOULD CLAIM WHEN ONE MASON DIES AND EXCHANGE MESSAGES BETWEEN EACH OTHER AS EVIDENCE OF THEIR MASONRYwah

THEY SHOULD ALSO SAVE THEIR VIGI FOR LATE GAMEwah
Now that I understand what you're actually trying to say...
Quote from: Liggy on September 07, 2014, 04:56:34 PMWolf Disguiser - Each night phase, can choose to disguise as the person killed by the wolves.  If the Wolf Disguiser does so, the game we will be updated to appear if the Wolf Disguiser died, the disguised player will be told they are actually dead, and the Wolf Disguiser will be given access to the disguised player's account, and told the NSM username of the player who originally had access to that account.

I'll come back to this soon.

TWG Falcon

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on September 08, 2014, 05:10:35 AMWALUIGI WAH BELIEVES WAH THAT WAH A WAH MASON WAH SHOULD WAH CLAIM WAH WHEN WAH ONE WAH MASON WAH DIES WAH AND WAH EXCHANGE WAH MESSAGES WAH BETWEEN WAH EACH WAH OTHER WAH AS WAH EVIDENCE WAH OF WAH THEIR WAH MASONRYwah

THEY WAH SHOULD WAH ALSO WAH SAVE WAH THEIR WAH VIGI WAH FOR WAH LATE WAH GAMEwah
Good idea, even though they'll be dead the next night. Using the vig shot at 5 is a good optimal plan, a nice safety net in case we mislynch that 2nd time.
Quote from: TWG VermillionDollars on September 08, 2014, 07:20:08 AMI'll come back to this soon.
My two cents on the Disguisers, the less we give them, the easy it is for them to blend in as anyone. And I don't like this situation one bit.

TWG Tingle

So, if someone finds out too much we kill them?

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

Quote from: TWG Tingle on September 08, 2014, 05:14:58 PMSo, if someone finds out too much we kill them?
The Solution: Post a lot. The wolves won't post until they disguise themselves, and won't kill those who already have unreplicateable thought process, so when the wolves kill them, they won't have a pre-established style and not have to adjust to this.

TWG VermillionDollars

Quote from: TWG Falcon on September 08, 2014, 02:43:37 PMGood idea, even though they'll be dead the next night. Using the vig shot at 5 is a good optimal plan, a nice safety net in case we mislynch that 2nd time.My two cents on the Disguisers, the less we give them, the easy it is for them to blend in as anyone. And I don't like this situation one bit.
Personally I'm not sure the disguisers will want to use their powers right away, but I see what you mean about the less we give them.  I'd recommend everyone coming to the chat and/or pm'ing as much as possible so that others can get a good read on how you act in case you get disguised.

BTW right now the chatroom is literally me myself and i so please come

TWG VermillionDollars

Liggy

I'm not mad or anything but:

QuoteNo IRC conversations are allowed during Night phase.

I was willing to repeal this rule (I just didn't want people to be on IRC near phase changes because it's hard to kick people off), but it's kinda late at this point.

Liggy

Night 1 is over; TWG Waluigi has died.  He was green.  It is now Day 1.  Day ends Thursday, September 11th, at 11:00 PM EDT.

1. TWG Ness
2. TWG Pikachu
3. TWG Waluigi
4. TWG Falcon
5. TWG Samus
6. TWG Tingle
7. TWG VermillionDollars
8. TWG Haruhi Suzumiya
9. TWG Kirby

TWG Tingle

Well, do we want to anyalse the single (almost incomprehensible) post Waluigi made or simply think that it was a random night one killing?

My preference is towards the former, Waluigi was one of the few people to purpose a plan which means, for me, that the wolfing has a relevance. Now, if someone purposes a plan and wolfed, are we more likely or less likely to follow it? Now we could think that we would be more likely to follow it, due to the fact that the person who has been wolfed is now confirmed human or the wolves predicted that we would want to follow the plan if Waluigi was wolfed and wolfed him because of that.

What I'm saying is that the wolves either want us to or don't want us to follow Waluigis plan. IF the wolfing was planned beyond "just gonna wolf someone".

Or.

The wolf who was Waluigi purposed the plan that would help the wolves pretend to be masons then having someone else killed and disuguising as them to validate Waluigis plan. This is simply possible but probably not likely, just putting this here.

People are saying that the wolves wouldn't use their powers this earlier, this might be true but be open to the possibility.

TWG Kirby

Wait, Night was only 24 hours?

waaaaaaaaaaaa

TWG Kirby

Looking at the thread, I'm more inclined to believe that Waluigi was simply a normal night 1 wolfing rather than the wolf disguiser. Waluigi was trying to take a leadership position, and suggested ideas for the humans to follow. Being "wolfed" would have been detrimental to this position, and wouldn't have made much sense from a wolf standpoint.

TWG Tingle

I pretty much agree, but I was in a "All possibilities" mood.

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

I find it suspicious that Mr kooloo limpah didn't post much until after the wolf may have been disguised.

TWG Tingle

I posted just as much as Samus, Pikachu and Kirby before the wolfing.

YOUR SUSPICION IS UNFOUNDED, IGNORE MY BEAUTIFUL FORM AND MOVE ON!

TWG Samus

I should probably post more.

Current opinions-
- Waluigi might have been a random wolfing.
- No disguise was used.
- We should chat as much as possible.
- Tingle is cool.