News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The LEGO Thread

Started by ThatGamer, January 04, 2015, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

So, it looks like no one has started this thread...so...who here enjoys LEGO? Or wants to speak about it?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Eh, if you want to talk lego's you'd probably best go to BDS's creation thread.
A very select few people here like legos and the ones who do mainly prefer BIONICLE.
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Out of curiosity, what do you expect to discuss in the LEGO thread that will last more than a few pages?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

@BlueFlower

Just recent or upcoming Legos, Lego games, Lego stuff. Idk, I really have no life at all, so I've got to do something.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

My guess would be legos

EDIT: Shedinja'd
unmotivated

Olimar12345

I'm tempted to suggest that this should go in the gaming topic, but eh. This is probably the greatest topic you've thought of yet, at the risk of encouraging you to make more (But please don't d: ).

Legos are the shit tbh. I had tons of them and Bionicles ^^ Nowadays they are really expensive, though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

I love Legos, don't really have the time to devote to them anymore, though. Though I will pick up a collectors set once in a while.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Yeah, I love Lego. But I don't really have any. I do have 3 collectors sets, however; The Death Star, Tower Bridge, wait nvm, 2.

Maelstrom

I've got a ton. Years ago, I calculated 40000+ bricks in sets alone. I've probably got that at least again in spare parts.

ThatGamer

Oh. Btw, goodbye Maelstrom.

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

Nvm, MaestroUGC changed my mind. So, what's your favorite Lego?

Maelstrom

Not much anymore. I sort of grew out of them, but I still have a ton. imo, 2002--2008 were the best years for legos.

ThatGamer

Absolutely! They're just re-hashing them now. I kinda did like Galaxy Squad, from 2012 though, but Mars Mission from 2008 was best.