News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Latios212's Arrangements - NEW! Pokémon X/Y, Atelier Sophie (3/9/24)

Started by Latios212, January 21, 2015, 06:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Good to be back behind the Finale wheel! (Bonus points to whoever can identify what other gen 3 track this borrows heavily from.)

[GBA] Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version

"The End": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

Quote from: FireArrow on January 01, 2016, 11:00:02 PMI dunno why there's this taboo about having the counter melody above the melody. There's nothing wrong with having something on top of the melody. Just because finale playback always brings out the highest voice doesn't mean that you have to do that when performing it. If it wouldn't already be suggested by the format of the piece, you can always just write out "bring out lower voice" or something for that section.
Meh I find that it's difficult to do that while playing (for me, at least) and when doing so it kind of detracts from the main melody. I'll experiment with it, though.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

I'm really feeling it like arranging.

[3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

"Expedition Society: Music Box": NEW!
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [Original]

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Alright! Now I've hit each gen of main series games! (Thanks TMP for helping me review this!)

[NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version

"Bicycle": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Latios212 on January 14, 2016, 07:35:25 PM(Thanks TMP for helping me review this!)

Pfffffft. I didn't do that much. Give yourself some credit; there were less than 5 things wrong, and they were basically omitted harmonies. You're welcome, though!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Latios212

Someone played my arrangement ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

This has been sitting around for a while, and been through many revisions. Not 100% ready-to-be-submitted done, but it's there. Gotta love those Mario/Yoshi athletic-type themes!

Also we have no sheets on site yet for Yoshi's Island DS. Not as loved as the original, it seems, but I think it's an awesome game. This is my favorite track from the game.

[DS] Yoshi's Island DS

"Wildlands": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Nothing like a remade version of a great hometown theme.

[NDS] Pokémon Platinum Version

"Villa Music Box: Twinleaf Tune": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Latios212

One of my favorite tracks from the game. Also one of my favorite levels from the game :P

[WiiU] Yoshi's Woolly World

"Sunset at Curtain Falls": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

[N64] Yoshi's Story

"Yoshi's Story": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

Fun fact: The voice actor for the Yoshis is... the composer, Kazumi Totaka.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 09:39:51 PMFun fact: The voice actor for the Yoshis is... the composer, Kazumi Totaka.
He really applied himself when writing music.

Surprised this one hasn't been done already, this song is so good! As for the arrangement, the trill in the last bar is a little confusing. I know it's a tight fit, but I think you can get around it with stem tremolos

[Mus]
Honestly I had no idea what you meant to play there at first, it looks like you just want an ornament on that eighth note lol
Also, I haven't really though about the playablility for this, but when the sixteenths come in at M. 10 it might fill out the arrangement a bit if you can find good a way to add the vibraphone voice hiding in the original

Latios212

Announcement?

About one year ago, my first sheet went up on site. It wasn't quite my sheet, as Bespinben and Brassman388 basically redid it from scratch because, well, my attempt was a mess. Now, I have 50+ arrangements available thanks to everyone's help and support!

Really, thank you all for being so kind and willing to help me out with arranging so that I can learn to make good sheets myself and return the favor to new arrangers. I wouldn't be here making great sheets and helping others out without so many other members taking time out of their day to help guide me.

So here's to another year full of new arrangements! I don't know if I'll be able to maintain pace (weekly, on average!) but I'll definitely continue to keep churning 'em out and trying to be a resource that other members can turn to. Cheers!

Oh, and take this.

[NDS] Pokémon HeartGold Version & Pokémon SoulSilver Version

"Cianwood City": NEW!
[MUS] [Original]

If I had to pick my favorite video game track, this would be it ^-^ It's not totally finished yet; page 2 is more like a sketch of how to incorporate the bass and guitar. Feedback would be nice.

In response to Yoshi's Story:

Yeah, that last measure is a little weird to notate. I meant for it to be a trill between the A and B starting on beat 2.5, but the way I wrote it is kinda weird, and I'm not sure whether to just take it out because

Oh, and this one has been done already, it's on site. It's just not... good. Also I want to avoid something like that happening if I try to add the vibraphone. Perhaps I can lower it an octave; I'll see.

Thanks for the feedback!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle