Tobbeh99's Arrangements (NEW: Yoshi's Story - Baby Bowser's Lullaby)

Started by Tobbeh99, February 06, 2015, 08:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

apparently dropbox made some change in march that changed all of my links... so none of them works... so I made a small post at the OP that links to my public folder so people can reach my sheets. I'll maybe fix all the links sometime, but really don't feel like, because is so bothersome to do.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Dropbox no longer supports public folders at all. You either need to switch to google drive, or direct link them, like I did.

Trasdegi

I just tried and it works, but you'll probably have to save the folder in your own dropbox.
And yes all the old links are broken, so all the good ol' sheets aren't available anymore :(

Tobbeh99

Made an arrangement (was a while since I did that). It's the the ending theme from Meta Kinght's Revenge in Kirby Super Star "My Friend and the Setting Sun...". Really great jazzy theme! Think I did a good job arranging it.

[Sheet Music]

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

I took some time and fixed my links. I think all works fine now. Tell me if it's some link that doesn't work.

10/10 tobbeh

LeviR.star

Whoa, nice, Tobbeh! I was gonna try this one eventually, but I never would have done it as well as you just did! Nice work, and I'm glad to see you arranging again!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Tobbeh99

Made 2 more arrangements!
Skylanders: Imaginators - Battle Arena [Sheet Music]
Zelda: Twilight Princess - Hidden Skill Training [Sheet Music]

10/10 tobbeh

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 23, 2017, 08:48:36 AMMade an arrangement (was a while since I did that). It's the the ending theme from Meta Kinght's Revenge in Kirby Super Star "My Friend and the Setting Sun...". Really great jazzy theme! Think I did a good job arranging it.

[Sheet Music]

The link works.

It's funny how we hear different things in that song--you emphasize the chordal accompaniment more, while I keep hearing the lower running 8th notes as a first priority accompaniment-wise.

Tobbeh99

Y, I also thought of that. In the end I chose the chords in the first part, so that I could get some contrast with the 8ths in the second part. Probably harder to play the chords but :-\, I think it gives it a more jazzier feel.

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Made a two pianos duet of the Kirby song as well. The voices fit very well as a duet. But I'm really unsure, in both of them, at measures 29-36 what the organ plays there. It's really difficult to hear, and what I got there was what I got from midi files. The problem is that I found 2 different results in different midi-files, and I don't know which one is right, or if any of them are, as it's really hard to hear.

[Sheet Music]

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

A new Wild Arms arrangement! yay! ... ... (only I'm who's hype about Wild Arms and love the game and it's music :'(). However I really like this song. It's the "sad song" of the game. I really like how it got a "blues-feel" to it (it could sound really good as a blues cover/remix). I also think I did a good job arranging it, but I might have missed something idk.

[Sheet Music]

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Back on site and ta-da: New arrangements!

I finished a looong song: Anduin's Theme from WoW: Legion (basically a pretty short song with a ton of variations, pretty much only). But y it was like 18 min and 422 measures (new record(for me at least) lol). Don't know how well the arrangement went, kind of hasted it a bit at the end. Also have to see what to do with the variations. If I'll have the "final bar lines" or just "double bar lines", at the end of each variation. I'll see.
And I also arranged a Castlevania: Symphony of the Night song: Requiem for the Gods. Which was very hard because of the choirs were so hard to hear and the organ part was also really difficult to hear what it actually was. I'm not 100% sure if I got it right, but it's pretty good at least. Also there are some notes in m.14 that I don't know what to do about. The lower voice. Which is sort of unplayable as it is, if you don't roll that (arpeggiated chord). Don't know what to do there. Maybe just remove 1 or 2 notes from the lower voice. Maybe.. And there might be other places which are hard to play. Maybe.. 

World of Warcraft: Legion - Anduin's Theme: [Sheet Music]
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Requiem for the Gods: [Sheet Music]

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Fixed some of my sheets:

Zelda Oracles:
Caves - Made it just better. Fixed the rhythm a bit and made it all in 3/4.
Intro Medley - changed my Two Quests of the Triforce (Intro) to "Intro Medley" as it's the first 2 intro songs. Also made part C with echo notes easier to play.
Level 6, Mermaid's Cave - added the echo (although harder to play, I think it's better), also fixed some wrong notes and spelling.

Skylander Giants:
Main Theme - Removed some notes to make it easier to play (going to change some more later).

Wild Arms:
Morning of the Journey - Changed some notes in part E (so that the l.h. doesn't collide with r.h.)
Also added some parenthesis in part B

Kirby Super Star:
My Friend and the Setting Sun... - changed a note in m.26, the An to an Ab. Don't actually know if it's correct (although it makes harmonically more sense), but now I got the same on both my solo version and my duet.

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Fixed Zelda Oracles: Intro Medley and Skylanders Giants: Main Theme a bit more. Might change some of the chords (the voicings) and other stuff in Skylanders: Giants Main Theme, but it's still pretty good now, I think. :)

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Made a new arrangement: Baby Bowser's Lullaby from Yoshi's Story. I started with this very early on. So I took my old sheet and cleaned it up, and made this arrangement. I think it's pretty good.

[Sheet Music]

10/10 tobbeh