Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I guess two pages' worth. I can always add/delete measures, right?

JDMEK5

Quote from: spitllama on August 25, 2012, 12:18:07 PMJDMEK5 I don't know what an ottava bassa bass clef is or I'd do that for you.
Hmm. Couldn't find it on wikipedia... (That's a shame..)

But here. The bottom-most staff of Fingerz's "Jazzy Overworld (Two Pianos)" (SM3DLand) is the clef I need (Note the little "8" under the bass clef).

(I'm actually not 100% sure what it's called exactly; I just took my best guess at it. :P)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 25, 2012, 12:36:48 PMHmm. Couldn't find it on wikipedia... (That's a shame..)

But here. The bottom-most staff of Fingerz's "Jazzy Overworld (Two Pianos)" (SM3DLand) is the clef I need (Note the little "8" under the bass clef).

(I'm actually not 100% sure what it's called exactly; I just took my best guess at it. :P)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clef#Octave_clefs
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

Looks great! Thanks!

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 25, 2012, 01:17:31 PMhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clef#Octave_clefs
I actually meant I couldn't find a picture or name. (For that specific one)

But yes. It is called an octava bassa clef... I think...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Today I need:

Common time, C major, 38 measures.
Db major at measure 19, C major at measure 27, G major at measure 35.

~ Thanks!

My Arrangements

Bubbles

Can I have a 6/8 time C major with both hands in the treble clef?

Zunawe

3/4, F Major, 78 measures, with an 8va from 59 through 66 on the right hand, and a tempo marking of quarter = 100.

Formatting using Notepad finally got to me.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

C major, 3/4 time that changes into 2/4 time in bar 8, both hands in treble clef.

Bubbles

Pretty pretty please can someone give me a sheet in 4/4 time with both hands in the treble clef? Spit you made it once before but the links broken now and idk what happened to it  :-\

spitllama

Gosh dangit I figured you had downloaded it by now, so I removed it from my abundance of files.

I will make all of these once I finish my readings.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Sorry :-[ I downloaded it but it was on my other computer, before I switched to this new one. I have no idea what happened to it since none of my songs are written in that key

spitllama

Do you all still need these requests? It's been a while since they were asked for:

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 03, 2012, 05:03:11 PMCommon time, C major, 38 measures.
Db major at measure 19, C major at measure 27, G major at measure 35.
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 17, 2012, 08:00:21 PMCan I have a 6/8 time C major with both hands in the treble clef?
Quote from: Zunawe on November 04, 2012, 06:25:36 PM3/4, F Major, 78 measures, with an 8va from 59 through 66 on the right hand, and a tempo marking of quarter = 100.
Submissions Page

Bubbles

I know that I dont need mine, but if its not too much trouble could you make the left hand in the treble clef and the right hand in the ottova treble clef? I just realized the song needs that :-\

spitllama

Are you asking for that change to be applied to this?
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 19, 2012, 03:57:26 PMPretty pretty please can someone give me a sheet in 4/4 time with both hands in the treble clef? Spit you made it once before but the links broken now and idk what happened to it  :-\

or this?

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 17, 2012, 08:00:21 PMCan I have a 6/8 time C major with both hands in the treble clef?

Also Olimar said that octave clefs shouldn't be used in piano literature. Just FYI.
Submissions Page