News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Are you sure about this editing? The text is still messed up on the file I got. Also the staves are still too close together. Sorry for any inconvenience.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

JDMEK5

He sent the wrong file. Here.

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 27, 2016, 05:11:12 PM(Also if you can figure out whether it's E Major or E Minor, for the first section, it would be nice if you could change it, thanks. Also you might want to spread the staves out a bit)
Actually based on the melodic lines, it legit sounds and looks like A major. Or E mixolydian. Whichever you prefer. I also went to the liberty of respelling the rhythmic values, that is, wherever you had a tie between two notes connected by a beam, I fused the two into a quarter note. Technically it's incorrect, but everybody does it and it's simpler to read this way so yeah. Just remember that it's an exception.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

WaluigiTime64

Ok, thanks! I also had a feeling it might be A Major, but the constant E chords suggested otherwise.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

JDMEK5

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 27, 2016, 10:32:12 PMOk, thanks! I also had a feeling it might be A Major, but the constant E chords suggested otherwise.
As I said, it could very well have been E mixolydian. Either way, it's there.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

cashwarrior1

Can I have two pianos, one with treble clefs and the other with bass clefs; in other words, a duet? This isn't for submitting, but something I want to do that I can't unless I have a duet  :P.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

cashwarrior1

Thank you! I don't understand why no one helped like a month ago.

JDMEK5

In my case it was that I didn't check in. It wasn't a hard request to fulfill. For something that easy, you could almost PM someone if nobody's responding after a few days.

My Arrangements

cashwarrior1

They did respond... With a completely different file... and after I asked them to make it a Mus, they didn't.

JDMEK5

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 28, 2016, 07:16:35 PMThey did respond... With a completely different file... and after I asked them to make it a Mus, they didn't.
Well that was a case of accident + not checking back in

My Arrangements

cashwarrior1

JDMEK5

Well bygones are bygones. Lots of crap has gone down in NSM's history but the important thing is that you have your file now.

My Arrangements

cashwarrior1

Yup, now I'm going to write a duet to a song so I can play it with my crush in December!

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

One day I will have Finale 2014 (or higher), but for now, I'm going to visit this thread constantly. MUS

Copyright Info:

Sunsoft © 1998

(Gee, what could it be?)