News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

I'm starting to get the feeing you feel they're doing this just to spite you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Ah, yes, I'm sure everyone at Nintendo went "Haha! That foolish Nocturne, we'll delay the game just to make him suffer!! Hahahahahahaha!" And then then twirl their evil mustaches and sip on cocktails.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Cocktails: the most spiteful of drinks.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on March 29, 2015, 03:56:13 PMAh, yes, I'm sure everyone at Nintendo went "Haha! That foolish Nocturne, we'll delay the game just to make him suffer!! Hahahahahahaha!" And then then twirl their evil mustaches and sip on cocktails.

For some reason I laughed really hard at the thought of Iwata and Reggie with long mustaches drinking cocktails and cackling maniacally
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

If I had any photoshop talents I'd be working on that right now.

blueflower999

Everything that goes wrong at Nintendo of America is always 100% Reggie's fault. No exceptions.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Nebbles on March 29, 2015, 04:45:55 PMIf I had any photoshop talents I'd be working on that right now.
What about MS Paint? :(

Nebbles

DonValentino

48 days until E3 already. Time passes too fast... That's why I added a countdown in the OP (wish I could embed it somehow though).

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on April 28, 2015, 04:47:45 AM48 days until E3 already. Time passes too fast... That's why I added a countdown in the OP (wish I could embed it somehow though).
Another one?

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 28, 2015, 07:53:51 AMAnother one?

Another what? There's only one afaik lol

So... Any other thoughts about the E3 so far? Now I'm more inclined to think we'll see an Animal Crossing U because of the AC MK DLC. And still thinking that a surprise trailer for Zelda U is very likely, they didn't really specifically ruled out a trailer, just that it won't be shown maybe referring to actual gameplay.

SlowPokemon

I think Animal Crossing for Wii U is really likely for a fall release tbh

also the next Super Mario game since we didn't get one last year.

MaestroUGC

Like Main Series Mario? I don't think we'll get another entry until 2016. It'd be cool, though, if it was a return to 64-style game play.

SlowPokemon

Honestly I'm more expecting a remake of Super Mario Sunshine than anything. They've been churning out new entries for so many years, and Wind Waker HD was so well received that I doubt that'll be the last Gamecube title to get the Wii U treatment.

DonValentino

I'd totally like that, but the only issue I see with Sunshine are the trigger L and R buttons. Maybe they can implement it somehow, but I personally find it difficult to emulate water pressure as natural as it was in the GC.