News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 16, 2015, 09:54:39 AMYeah, there was some cool stuff, but a lot of it was stuff we already knew about :/ It just kinda left me wanting...more?
Yeah they spent like waaaay too much time on Mario Maker and Yoshi -___- Twas meh.

Though I do like the idea of Mario & Luigi x Paper Mario, it has the potential to be amazing!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

There wern't really any surprise announcements at all, except for the multiplayer Zelda and "Metroid" which I care nothing about.

Bespinben

DO A
!#$@%^#$%^%$&
BARREL ROLL
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

Yeah I'm excited for Star Fox, Xenoblade X, and that new Zelda 3DS game. Happy Home Designer looks pretty cool. Other than that...eh?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Super Mario Paper Jam looks pretty fucking rad.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on June 16, 2015, 10:15:25 AMSuper Mario Paper Jam looks pretty fucking rad.
That too. It doesn't look like it has sticker star combat, so that's a plus.

Maelstrom

Just found this
Spoiler
[close]
Pretty accurate.

Nebbles

lmao yeah that's entirely accurate

Brawler4Ever

Legend of Zelda: DressSphere Edition!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 16, 2015, 09:54:39 AMYeah, there was some cool stuff, but a lot of it was stuff we already knew about :/ It just kinda left me wanting...more?
I think that was a big problem as to why Nintendo's presentation wasn't as great. Like, they show all this cool stuff... but then not follow up on any of it, kicking it to the curb to move on to the next thing. There were some points in the presentation where I legitimately felt confused because there weren't any breaks or follow-up afterwards (looking at you SMT X FE). It felt like they wanted to show all this new stuff, but didn't have enough time to thoroughly explain all of it, and just left some trailers there instead.

I'd also like to point out that for the record, we still don't really know much about Metroid: Federation Force, other than the Blast Ball minigame. Maybe the game is as bad as people are saying it is, but I'm not convinced until we know more about it.

Nebbles

Too much Mario Maker. Seriously.

Maelstrom

It's now gotten to the point that people are saying that Nintendo is holding off on all the games to release them on the NX instead of the Wii U. Nintendo really shouldn't have kept mentioning it.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Brawler4Ever

And still no details about the system itself either. "We'll be happy to tell you all about the NX... at next e3." I'm happy about the new Star Fox game though. It looks really good!

NX is Nintendo's next console. As of right now, we know pretty much nothing about it.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nebbles

The Wii U probs has a few years left. It's got Zelda Wii U next year and probably some other stuff, but I thought NX was a mobile platform, and not the actual next gen console?