News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Yug Guy's Arrangement Emporium

Started by Yug_Guy, March 25, 2015, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onionleaf

Replacement arrangements are always pleasing to see! :) The Tetris themes are too well known to have their sheets look "unprofessional" on the site.

Kind of random, but I thought this was worth sharing:
(Where the yellow arrow is pointing)

Spoiler
[close]

Congrats on this milestone, I guess!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Onionleaf on October 14, 2016, 12:57:17 AMReplacement arrangements are always pleasing to see! :) The Tetris themes are too well known to have their sheets look "unprofessional" on the site.
I completely agree.

Quote from: Onionleaf on October 14, 2016, 12:57:17 AMKind of random, but I thought this was worth sharing:
(Where the yellow arrow is pointing)
Spoiler
[close]
Congrats on this milestone, I guess!
So wait a minute; you're saying that this thread has only been read thirty one times?

nutella511

Yug_Guy

Yug_Guy

Crystalis [NES]
"The Great Pyramid" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!
"Leaf Town" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

I actually know nothing about this game whatsoever. Apparently it's a cult classic? In any case, the one thing I did know is that these sheets needed replacing. I had a bit of trouble with "Leaf Town", but after a bit of tinkering I think it turned out all right.

EDIT: Looks like this is my 700th post. Neat.

Yug_Guy

EarthBound [SNES]
"Home Sweet Home" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

Confession time: I absolutely adore the song Pollyanna, especially the Catherine Warwick version. And while this isn't the version from EB Beginnings, this is certainly the next best thing.

Also, quick side note: I know my to-do list mentions Smiles & Tears, however, I won't be getting to it anytime soon. So if anyone wants to do a replacement in the near future, you have my go-ahead to do it.

Yug_Guy

I've got one more EarthBound replacement for y'all:

EarthBound [SNES]
"Paula's Theme" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

Latios212

Quote from: Yug_Guy on October 27, 2016, 05:59:56 PMAlso, quick side note: I know my to-do list mentions Smiles & Tears, however, I won't be getting to it anytime soon. So if anyone wants to do a replacement in the near future, you have my go-ahead to do it.
I'll tentatively take it

Also, yay! Replacements!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Mach Rider [NES]
"Race Theme 01" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

...I really don't have much to say about this one. It's Mach Rider.

Yug_Guy

Earthworm Jim [GEN]
"Buttville ~ The Queen's Lair" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

More replacements. Yay!

Yug_Guy

F-Zero [SNES]
"Finish" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!
"Fire Field" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

*insert your own Captain Falcon joke here*

Yug_Guy

Sonic the Hedgehog [GEN]
"Labyrinth Zone" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!
"Scrap Brain Zone" (Replacement) MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

Yug_Guy

Boy, time really flies, doesn't it?

Two years ago today, I decided to take the plunge and join a little website called NinSheetMusic. Since I had always had fun trying to figure out the melodies of different songs on the piano, I thought it might be fun to try and actually create full-blown arrangements instead of just dinking around on the piano. Well, two years and countless arrangements later, I've managed to accomplish what I only could have dreamed of just a couple years earlier.

In these past two years, I've had many good times, and I've had many bad times. But, in that time NSM has always been here for me. And in that time, I've grown to think of you guys as being really close friends. Thank you all for being such a wonderful community; for me and for countless others.

Okay, that's enough with the sappy sentimentality for now. Given that it's my 2-Year Anniversary, I figured I would do something special for the occasion. So, I've decided to do an arrangement that I've been wanting to do for a really long time:

And that arrangement is...
JOOOOOOOOHN CENA!

Okay, I'm actually being serious this time:

Pokémon Stadium [N64]
"Gym Leader Castle (Preliminary Battles) (Two Piano)" MUS - MUSX - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

This might just be my favorite song ever made for the Pokemon franchise, period. It takes Juni'chi Masuda's iconic Trainer Battle theme from R/B/Y, and amps it up to about 50. But more importantly, it's a song I hold very dear to me. I remember playing my N64 a lot as a child, and you can bet that I played the heck out of Pokemon Stadium. And for whatever reason, this song always stood out to me, enough that I now associate this song with my childhood.

Oh, there I go getting all sentimental again... well in any case, I had a lot of fun making this arrangement. Hopefully you guys can appreciate this as much as I do.

Also, it's my first two piano arrangement! I think it turned out pretty well.
[close]
[close]

Well, here's to 2 successful years on NSM, and to many more successful years to come!

Dudeman

Quote from: Yug_Guy on February 25, 2017, 02:08:36 PM
And that arrangement is...
JOOOOOOOOHN CENA!

[close]
I knew checking this topic was a good idea.

Congrats on surviving two years with us, Yug!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Kenta Nagata, Hajime Wakai, Toru Minegishi? What is this madness - is this Zelda here? I've never really taken the time to check out the Pokémon Stadium soundtrack; cool remix here.

Congrats for not dying in the first two years!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle