News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Yug Guy's Arrangement Emporium

Started by Yug_Guy, March 25, 2015, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on September 16, 2019, 12:02:22 PMYou did it! Woooo.  Just remember to reset bar numbers for every new piece. :)

I've just been told in the past to make bar numbers invisible. How do you reset them? ???

Also, a side note: your sheet still says "transcription by" instead of "arrangement by". Just something I thought I'd point out.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 16, 2019, 01:22:21 PMI've just been told in the past to make bar numbers invisible. How do you reset them? ???

In case Yug also wants to know:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
Go onto Edit Measure Number Regions... (highlighted) and it will say Region 1, measure 1 to 9999 -- Display As: '1 - 9999.  That means that the first 9999 measures are designated as region 1 and they will display with numbers 1-9999.  You can add more regions and have them display as whatever you want to.  This means you could choose the first 7 measures to display as 1-7, then choose the next 5 to display as 1-5, then choose measures 13-24 (BGM) to display as 1-12 etc etc.  That will make all of your bar numbers look correct!  Hope that helps.

Yug_Guy

Yug_Guy

Sonic & Knuckles [GEN]
"Lava Reef Zone Act 1"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

I've been sitting on this one for quite some time now, but I thought I'd get it in workable shape and submit it this time around. Hopefully, you guys like it!

Yug_Guy

Surprise!

Tetris Attack (Panel de Pon) [SNES]
"Demo (Lip's Theme)"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"Demo (Lip's Theme) (Duet)"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

I had these in progress for a while now. It was the surprise announcement of Panel de Pon on Switch Online that led me to brush these off and finally finish them.

Yug_Guy

man, remember when i made new piano arrangements?

...anyway,

Final Fantasy IV [SNES]
"The Airship"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

A quick & dirty arrangement based on my recent full transcription.

Yug_Guy

Monster Party [NES]
"Title Screen"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

"Oh look, it's the funny meme game! Nice one Yug, this is indeed a very funny song choice! Might as well listen to it, but I'm not expecting it to be...

...wait a minute, this is actually kinda good wtf

Yug_Guy

GoldenEye 007 [N64]
"Opening Theme"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"Watch (Pause Screen)"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

Yeah, old news by now if you've seen the latest update. But, here they are!