oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

AND I JUST GOT A MARTH YES YES YES YES.

Olimar12345

Looks like Jiggly, Rosalina, and Marth are still there. WFT is gone, though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Well, I had to refresh for ~10 min, so it's not as easy as it sounds.

Olimar12345

I don't doubt that. On mobile, though, I was able to get them on my first try. I also ordered another Marth for a friend after you said you were able to get one still, and it worked. : / Weird.

Edit: aaaand it's just Rosa and Jiggly now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

While I was at it, I also picked up a pretty reasonably priced japanese Ike from amazon.
Just Lucina left.

SlowPokemon

I'm not sure, but I THINK I managed to order a Rosalina after it said "unavailable." It's there in my confirmed orders, but I haven't gotten the email confirmation yet. Fingers crossed.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 10, 2015, 10:13:38 AMI'm not sure, but I THINK I managed to order a Rosalina after it said "unavailable." It's there in my confirmed orders, but I haven't gotten the email confirmation yet. Fingers crossed.
Don't worry. It takes about 20 minutes to send the confirmation.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 10, 2015, 10:21:33 AMDon't worry. It takes about 20 minutes to send the confirmation.

Good to know. Ugh I'm so excited at the prospect of getting one--when the Amiibo were announced, Rosalina & Luma was the figure I wanted the most. After work I'll stop by my local Target to see if they have any left, just in case (so I don't have to pay shipping).

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 10, 2015, 10:23:22 AMGood to know. Ugh I'm so excited at the prospect of getting one--when the Amiibo were announced, Rosalina & Luma was the figure I wanted the most. After work I'll stop by my local Target to see if they have any left, just in case (so I don't have to pay shipping).
It's online only, btw.

SlowPokemon

I looked it up and they actually stocked their stores too. I bet those were gone by noon though.

Also I got the confirmation!!

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

I like Ike.

But seriously, what's up with his eyes.

SlowPokemon

Hey FYI Jigglypuff is still up on Target's website, and it's a Target exclusive meaning it probably won't be up for too much longer. If any of you want it, probably nab it now.

SlowPokemon

Double post, but actually wtf?? On Gamestop's website they have a bundle that includes Smash Wii U, the Gamecube adapter, and both the Ness and Dedede amiibo for like $100

Olimar12345

Jigglypuff has been available on Target.com since July 10th, I believe. The GameStop thing is news, though.