News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What non-game music are you learning right now?

Started by The-Real-Link, June 04, 2008, 09:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

What non-video game music are you learning right now? I'm learning....

The Pink Panther Theme - Henry Mancini
Sonata in A Major - W. Mozart
Prelude in Eb - Sergei Rachmaninov
Grande Etude de Paganini #3 ~ La Campanella - Franz Liszt (Just started....it'll take a while cause it's really hard.)

Dihan

Sonata in A - Domenico Scarlatti
Romance - Carl Reinecke
Espagnol - Mike Cornick
Prelude in C minor - Pachulski

Parker2334

THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Palagerini

I'm learning these songs on my guitar...
Simple Man - Lynryd Skynynrd
Dream On - Aerosmith
Walk This Way - Aerosmith

and these songs on my trumpet...
Revivile - Who Knows?
Black Magic Woman - Santanna (yea i'm trying to play a guitar song on trumpet... it's real smooth and stuff so i wanted to see how it would sound on trumpet..)

lol i feel left out.. i don't know any old *fancy* songs  :-[

Quote from: The-Real-Link on June 04, 2008, 09:39:53 AMWhat non-video game music are you learning right now? I'm learning....

The Pink Panther Theme - Henry Mancini
Sonata in A Major - W. Mozart
Prelude in Eb - Sergei Rachmaninov
Grande Etude de Palagerini #3 ~ La Campanella - Franz Liszt (Just started....it'll take a while cause it's really hard.)

Sorry! i couldn't resist! it  looked so like it!  :P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Parker2334

Quote from: The-Real-Link on June 05, 2008, 09:15:53 AM
Quote from: Parker2334 on June 04, 2008, 12:45:31 PMChopin Prelude No.15, Db Major "Raindrop"
Yayz! The Raindrop prelude!! I love that one!

Ya! I saw it in that Halo 3 commerical and I was like "GET IN MY BOD" so I got the music off the interwebz.
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

starpikachu

Kumikyoku
Warning: over 10 min. long

Edit: Wrong link, fixed

Edit #2: Oops. "LEARNING", not "LISTENING". :-[
I'm learning a lot of easy pieces, so many I'm not gonna list them because I can't remember what they were. :P

dahans

i just learn impromtu schubert a flat major haydn sonata g major   asturias ... and of course the moonlight sonata
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

mikona

I'm learning a simplified version of Claire de Lune (I think that's how it's spelled), and a song from a set called "New England Memories" that I didn't learn before. I know the other two songs though.

Oh, and I was going to learn a nice fancy version of "Be Thou My Vision" but my piano teacher lost the music and hasn't been back up to the city to get it again...and I'm almost done with piano lessons for the summer...

PseudoMario16

Quote from: mikona on June 06, 2008, 12:40:56 PMI'm learning a simplified version of Claire de Lune (I think that's how it's spelled), and a song from a set called "New England Memories" that I didn't learn before. I know the other two songs though.

Oh, and I was going to learn a nice fancy version of "Be Thou My Vision" but my piano teacher lost the music and hasn't been back up to the city to get it again...and I'm almost done with piano lessons for the summer...
hey, we played that song in band for our spring concert.
anyway, im learning Fur Elise by Bethoven, and the King of the Hill theme song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Echo

I play mostly jazz stuff, so I usually learn the main part of a song and then I ad-lib the rest. >_>

Right now I'm looking into a song called "Captain Hook" right now, as well as some easier songs like Tenor Madness, Song for My Father, and Chameleon. On Alto Sax by the way.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on June 07, 2008, 07:33:36 AM
Quote from: mikona on June 06, 2008, 12:40:56 PMI'm learning a simplified version of Claire de Lune (I think that's how it's spelled), and a song from a set called "New England Memories" that I didn't learn before. I know the other two songs though.

hey, we played that song in band for our spring concert.
anyway, im learning Fur Elise by Bethoven, and the King of the Hill theme song
I know that Fur Elise! Very nice if played well. Its fun to play too!

Sirus

Im trying to play vivaldi Concerto in A Minor
i transposed it for cello from violin

starpikachu

Can't beat this! ;) Sorry for the bad quality. I don't have a scanner so I had to use my digital camera.

Free file hosting from File Den! (Not that I don't support Mediafire)

Sirus

i wish my whole orchestra can play that
my teacher allows only a few kids to be in my video game music ensemble