News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Dihan's Arrangements (16th June)

Started by Dihan, June 04, 2008, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dihan

Submission:

[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - "Steel Samurai Theme" - Dihan

Queue:
[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - "Gumshoe's Theme" - Dihan
[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - "The Detective That Came From the West" (Jake Marshall's Theme) - Dihan
[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - "Swimming Anyone?" (Damon Gant's theme) - Dihan*
[NDS] Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - "The Magic Girl" (Trucy's theme) - Dihan*

In Progress:

[NDS] Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - "The Gramarye Troupe" - Dihan

Planned

None.

On Indefinite Hold

[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations - "Star Dignity" (Luke Atmey's theme) - Dihan
[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations - "Tres Bien!" - Dihan
[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations - "Please Listen!" (Mask*DeMasque's Theme) - Dihan
[NDS] Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - "Guilty Love" (Klavier's Theme) - Dihan

Accepted

[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations - "Fragrance of Dark Coffee - Dihan
[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - "Turnabout Sister's Theme '02" - Dihan

The last two on my planned list depend on whether I can find midis for them. I think I'll be able to get the "Guilty Love" theme, but Mask's theme will be a bit harder to get a hold of.

I'm not too happy with "Swimming Anyone?", if anyone has any idea what key it should be in please say, it confused me greatly.

Dihan

Done both. See first post.

Nintendude73

Fragrance of Dark Coffee accepted.  This arrangement sounds awesome!  Great job!

Dihan

Yay! At least one person appreciates it.  :D

Now that my A level exams are over I'll try to get a few more arrangements done.

Dihan

Updated with both Gumshoe's Theme and the Steel Samurai Theme.

EDIT: And Jake Marshall's Theme (The Detective That Came From the West).

Dihan

Updated with two more, Trucy's Theme "The Magic Girl" and the police chief with a penetrating glare, Damon Gant's theme... Titled "Swimming Anyone?"

pumpy_heart

Hm...no one seems to be noticing you mr. dihan :)
Let's change that.
Wow. Great job on Sisters. I'm impressed. However, I dunno if this song has an ending or not, but if it forever loops in the game, it shouldn't have an ending in the arrangement. If it does end, disregard my comment.
Ok. Here we go for swimming. It most definately is chromatic at the beginning until measure 7 where we can start to detect key.
7-10 is in D flat.
11 and 12 is in B.
13-16 goes back to D flat.
17-24 in B.
25-end is chromatic.
The only thing I suggest changing besides key is that in the chromatic sections, use only one type of accidental. It makes it easier for musicians to read.

If there is anything else specifically you want me to check out, I wouldn't mind at all.

Dihan

My first non-submission reply!  ;D

I like adding endings to things when I can be bothered too. I don't like it when things just end. Besides, it's an arrangement - it's my interpretation. I did the same thing with Fragrance of Dark Coffee. :P

I'll see what I can do for Swimming. Thanks.

pumpy_heart

Well.. if the ending isn't in the song, it shouldn't be put on the .mus even if it creates a better song. It should be kept to what actually is in the game.
And yea. No Problem.

Dihan

Fine... I deleted the last three bars of the Turnabout Sisters.

Nintendude73

Yet another great arrangement.  It's a shame more people don't seem to pay attention to your thread. :(

Accepted, of course.

Dihan

I can't be bothered finishing what I've started. So this is it for now.

I may finish them, I may not.

Thanks for accepting what I've submitted so far though

DrHectic

Aww that sucks man :( Who's going to make Phoenix Wright music now? What will I play?!