News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Anyone want to team up?

Started by E. Gadd Industries, May 07, 2015, 05:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Hey, oh! I don't know about you, but summer break for me begins May 29th. In my plans, I and my friend are going to arrange several songs, but it is too big of a task to take on by ourselves. Would you like to help? I am experienced in sheet music. PM me if you want to know a few songs we plan to work on! I tried to start earlier, but never got the chance to.... That was because of school. But I'm going to have plenty of time on my hands now!  :D :D :D :D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

JDMEK5

Is it appropriate to publicly ask what instrumentation we're talking about here?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 07, 2015, 05:10:23 PMHey, oh! I don't know about you, but summer break for me begins May 29th. In my plans, I and my friend are going to arrange several songs, but it is too big of a task to take on by ourselves. Would you like to help? I am experienced in sheet music. PM me if you want to know a few songs we plan to work on! I tried to start earlier, but never got the chance to.... That was because of school. But I'm going to have plenty of time on my hands now!  :D :D :D :D
If it's piano.....ok!
I heard you talk a while ago that you're interested in Mario Kart 8 music which I will be doing a lot from this summer. There are at least 5 I'm interested in doing.

E. Gadd Industries

Yes it is, JDMEK5; the sheet music is for the piano. And mariolegofan, awesome! Which songs are you wanting to try to arrange?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Myrticery

I want everyone to get involved. Harmony and well.

AwesomeYears

Are the bots getting smarter?

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

JDMEK5

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 14, 2015, 10:41:58 AMI'll pm you about it, Gadd :)
In my opinion it's responses like this that shut the community out to projects. Why can't it be discussed here? Private messages seem to send the message that the doors are closed to the outside.

I'm not trying to repremand anyone for pming (cuz if you really want to then go right ahead) but I'm trying to bring a social possibility to light.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 01, 2015, 06:08:35 PMIn my opinion it's responses like this that shut the community out to projects. Why can't it be discussed here? Private messages seem to send the message that the doors are closed to the outside.

I'm not trying to repremand anyone for pming (cuz if you really want to then go right ahead) but I'm trying to bring a social possibility to light.
Oh whoops.....my bad :p
Nothing really happened over pms. We've been doing some stuff over Skype. We are currently working through Shifty Boo Mansion from Super Mario 3D World. In a nutshell, he is arranging it and asking me questions throughout since he's is new and all. We aren't really collaborating, I'm just helping him out a bit. I'm sure we could make it public :P

Dude

Dude

Dude

MLF: Misspells something
Me: Corrects him
MLF: Jokingly makes a silly excuse about it.
Me: Jokes about it as well.
MLF: Gets offended.

???

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

So what should you learn from this experience?