News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Save Link from Extinction!

Started by The Deku Trombonist, May 09, 2015, 09:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 10, 2015, 11:45:49 AMPlease, please, please, only fix URL's. It will save the updaters soooooo much time.
Could you elaborate? Why is that?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Lol, going against my usual instincts, but I'm uploading these in bulk and quickly so the less I have to review of an arrangement the easier/faster it is. Keep the titles what they are for games that don't have an official OST, and if something that does needs to be changes, pm me or post it here.

definitely don't change anything in the actual arrangement, as I don't want to have to stop to review the entire arrangement. 'got 2000 of em' to get through lol.

We have projects for fixing sheets, so do it there.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 10, 2015, 12:13:10 PMdefinitely don't change anything in the actual arrangement, as I don't want to have to stop to review the entire arrangement. 'got 2000 of em' to get through lol.

We have projects for fixing sheets, so do it there.

If there are arrangements like where it's the exact same theme like 4 times for some reason.., with no repeats like "[Lynna City]", or other sheets where I can reduce the amount of pages by page layout, is it ok to remove those repeats in Lynna City, and edit page layout?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

^That sheet's so old that it doesn't even have a url xD

We need to bring back the general "Fixing the Sheets" topic, because things like that aren't what we're doing here in this topic.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 10, 2015, 12:13:10 PMLol, going against my usual instincts, but I'm uploading these in bulk and quickly so the less I have to review of an arrangement the easier/faster it is. Keep the titles what they are for games that don't have an official OST, and if something that does needs to be changes, pm me or post it here.
Ok cuz I've been fixing some basic formatting like missing arranger credit, incorrect game dates, stuff like that. Nothing that requires reviewing though.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Maelstrom

Fix comic sans. That shouldn't need reviewing.

Tobbeh99

Done with Zelda oracles, continuing with Minish Cap
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Zunawe

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow will be almost completely replaced soon. Do you want to skip those files and fix the few that need it after the project is uploaded?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

JDMEK5

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 10, 2015, 09:48:27 AMEveryone can just leave Pokemon RBY because the links are already getting fixed as part of the Fixing the Sheets Project 2.

Also:

Finished Animal Crossing: City Folk, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Super Mario Bros. (NES), and Super Mario Bros. 2.

My Arrangements

Tobbeh99

Finished Zelda: Oracles, Minish Cap

I'm going to start with the Metroid games

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

A thought about the RESCUED Links thread -- it seems a little disorganized with me just going through everyone's posts striking them out as I upload the sheets. Is there a way we could condense it all into the first post (including sections of the site that haven't been treated yet)?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

Yep.  This thread name works, Mhmm
unmotivated

The Deku Trombonist

I don't really have any ideas that wouldn't take up time (if you have an idea, please share it). I love organisation but the name of the game here is speed. It also leaves people free to just do a couple, or just their own or whatever they want.

AwesomeYears

I might go ahead and do SSB and SSBM today/tomorrow...

The Deku Trombonist

Animal Crossing done and LoZ:OoT done up to Market.