Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 05, 2008, 07:51:56 PM
Quote from: Dude on March 05, 2008, 05:47:40 PMRap = Dirty Poetry

Worst: All rap songs
Best: Any song that isn't rap :P

Even Country is better? 0.o :o That's strange
indeed it is :D
However Bluegrass > any other country type of song, Besides bluegrass, country sucks :P
But still... Everything > Rap

Dynemand

Best song must be: These Are The Days - by Jamie Cullum..

Worst song: There are so many... Boten Anna is SO stupid.. :P

/Dynemand

marvolo_gaunt

Quote from: Sirus on March 02, 2008, 10:46:34 AM
Quote from: marvolo_gaunt on March 02, 2008, 12:50:56 AMThere are way too many songs for me to name.

Best Songs:
Classical (though these are "pieces" not "songs"): Canon in D Major (Pachelbel), Spring and Winter from the Four Seasons (Vivaldi), Le Cygne (Saint-Saens), Clair de Lune (Debussy), Sonata in D Minor (Scarlatti), Brandenburg Concerto in G Major (Bach), The Lark Quartet (Haydn), Adagio in G Minor (Albinoni), Toccata and Fugue in D Minor (Bach), Air on G String (Bach), Liebestraume (Liszt), Hungarian Dances (Brahms), On the Winds of Song, Spring Song (Mendelssohn), Carmen: The Toreadors (Bizet), Lohengrin: Prelude to Act 1 (Wagner), The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Dukas), Fire Dance (de Falla),  Concerto in A Minor and In the Hall of the Mountain King (Greig), Symphony No. 5, Moonlight Sonata mvt. 3, Symphony no. 6, Fuer Elise (Beethoven)
The Blue Danube (Strauss II), "Un Bal" from Symphonie Fantastique (Berlioz), Nocturne in E Flat, Fantasie Impromptu, Etude No. 5 Op. 10 in Gb Major (Black Keys) and Waltz in C Sharp Minor(Chopin),
Gymnopedies no. 1 (Satie)

*takes breath*

Mozart: Symphonies 25, 40, 41, Piano Concertos no. 10 and 21, Concerto for Flute and Harp, Exsultate Jubilate, Die Zauberfloete (Main Theme, "Ein Maedchen oder Weibchen"), Mass in C Minor "Great", Requiem Mass "Dies Irae" and "Lacrymosa dies Ilia", Allegro/Serenade from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Horn Concerto No. 4, Bassoon Concerto in Bb and Clarinet Concerto in A

Cat Stevens, Led Zeppelin, Queen and Michael Jackson.

Worst: Rap, Hip Hop and the VERONICAS (must DIE).

lol
rap must die!!!

and you have the best taste in classical music i hvae ever seen
those songs rock (but Vivaldi's summer pwns spring)
oh yeah were playing Sym No.25 by WA Mozart in orchestra

Thank you very much. That is a great compliment.

Unfortunately, I forgot to add Tchaikovsky in there, which I'm horrified at. Piano Concerto no. 1 in Bflat Minor, Dance of the Reed Flutes, Theme from Swan Lake and Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy.

A couple of others I forgot about. Night on Bald Mountain by Modest Mussorgsky (check out Boris Berezovsky's performance on youtube) Rhapsody in Blue (Gershwin), Moment Musical (Schubert) and Radetsky March (Strauss I). In May I'm seeing the Jupiter and Alpine Symphonies, and I am yet to hear the Alpine Symphony, so I'm very excited for that. Later, in July, I'm going to a performance of Don Giovanni (both at the Sydney Opera House in Australia).

And yes, Mvt. 3 of Summer is very good. My favourite parts in each of the seasons are Spring- Mvt 1, Winter- Mvt 1, Autumn- Mvt 3 and Summer- Mvt 3

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Wolfos

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 20, 2008, 09:09:05 AMEninem is gay!

Agreed.  I really can't see anyone who likes rap being on a piano forum anyways.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Wolfos on March 20, 2008, 11:20:40 AM

Agreed.  I really can't see anyone who likes rap being on a piano forum anyways

Well you just met someone who does like rap on this forum :). I'm the ONLY person on this forum who likes Rapgo figure.

As for eninem (or however you spell that fags name) He is the worst "so-called rapper" out there. He can go suck a dick that dumb ass wangsta! Ugh- I hate him! especially that song "Ass Like that". Everytime I ever here that song I find him and sock him in the face... but that's just me ::)

Shadoninja

may we stay on topic here please? and B-k cut down on excessive and unnecessary swearing.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 20, 2008, 05:25:29 PMmay we stay on topic here please? and B-k cut down on excessive and unnecessary swearing.

Sry. posers piss me off thats y ::)

KefkaticFanatic

Well, once the world finally gets it right and kills off all the idiots, then we'll be free of the rappers and female celebrities! And Tom Cruise! Yay!  Oh and Rock>Country.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

y'know, just cuz people dont like da same stuff as u dont mean dat there idiots. I'm so fuckin tired of hearin dat shit. Y do u think you're better than everyone? The real idiots are the ones who think they're above everyone and that things should always be their way :-X

And
Everything>Country

KefkaticFanatic

Actually, I'm pretty certain the average intelligence is pretty far down there.  Especially when you hear some of the lyrics of these songs.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 20, 2008, 09:36:41 PMActually, I'm pretty certain the average intelligence is pretty far down there.  Especially when you hear some of the lyrics of these songs.
who...fuckin... cares. I really dont pay attention to the words. I don't sit there and pick all dat shit apart. I listen for the catchy beats and shit. I don't say to myself "oh- that rapper's intelligence level is very far down. Listen to those horrid lyrics" Honestly, who gives a shit.

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 20, 2008, 04:25:16 PM
Quote from: Wolfos on March 20, 2008, 11:20:40 AM

Agreed.  I really can't see anyone who likes rap being on a piano forum anyways

Well you just met someone who does like rap on this forum :). I'm the ONLY person on this forum who likes Rapgo figure.

As for eninem (or however you spell that fags name) He is the worst "so-called rapper" out there. He can go suck a dick that dumb ass wangsta! Ugh- I hate him! especially that song "Ass Like that". Everytime I ever here that song I find him and sock him in the face... but that's just me ::)

listen to this.....pretty good rap...besides the awesome moves and tricks these people do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfLYWoA2-ow&feature=related

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 20, 2008, 09:40:54 PM
Quote from: gamer4251 on March 20, 2008, 09:36:41 PMActually, I'm pretty certain the average intelligence is pretty far down there.  Especially when you hear some of the lyrics of these songs.
who...fuckin... cares. I really dont pay attention to the words. I don't sit there and pick all dat shit apart. I listen for the catchy beats and shit. I don't say to myself "oh- that rapper's intelligence level is very far down. Listen to those horrid lyrics" Honestly, who gives a shit.

wow, B-K, i never knew you were so ghetto like that.

damn commies.