Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

idk if this game needs or wants another one after it
unmotivated

Oronoco

It really seemed like PSMD was aiming to be ultimate. It included every Pokémon and borrowed lots of elements from all the Mystery Dungeon games before it (kind-of like a grand finale, right?).
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

InsigTurtle

Well, I wouldn't be opposed to a re-release or DLC of the previous games in 3D. Although I don't think it's likely that it would ever happen.

Progress from my no-reviver seed run of this game:
Spoiler
I decided to do Ancient Barrow solo by disabling my team's moves and waiting until everyone died before going to the next floor.
It becomes a lot more difficult this way... And now I feel like a complete asshole.
[close]

Nebbles

I'd love to see a lot of scenery from Explorers in 3D, not gonna lie.

E. Gadd Industries

Honestly, I thoroughly enjoy the MD series, but it does need a rest. This game does seem to be finale-ish, which would make the claim I mentioned in my previous post make all the more sense.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

I'd rather the PMD series end here, then go on and decline in quality.

InsigTurtle

*twitches slightly*

It seems to me that Spike Chunsoft seems to now have a pretty good idea of how to make Mystery Dungeon games, so I don't think a possible successor would be of bad quality. Although I have been disappointed once before, so...

Quick question: in the game's sound files, what's the one called "BGM_DUN_22_OLD"? I don't recognize it.
Nvm, it's Glacier Palace - Eastern Spire. I can't believe I didn't remember it, was probably overshadowed in my memory by the Great Spire music.

Bespinben

Turns out the lovely datamining community has taken a gander to PSMD!
http://www.vg-resource.com/printthread.php?tid=28225&page=5

Tototile model rip
[close]
Lively Town model rip
[close]
Dark Matter model rip
[close]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

put the
Spoiler
dark matter spoiler
[close]
in another "endgame" spoiler tag juuuuuust in case someone hasn't beaten it yet
also I hate totodile's model, the back end of the scarf doesn't show cuz he's so fat
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Someone should use the PSMD town rips and put them in Zelda OOT somehow. I'd love to see a Zelda game using the PSMD towns, even though it's as likely of a dream as PSMD getting redbook audio remixes

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mastersuperfan

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on January 09, 2016, 04:40:01 PMSomeone should use the PSMD town rips and put them in Zelda OOT somehow. I'd love to see a Zelda game using the PSMD towns, even though it's as likely of a dream as PSMD getting redbook audio remixes

(Wow... so TheDreamingHawk has a dream... I could get behind a dream like that.)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

but why
the town themes already sound so similar
unmotivated

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mastersuperfan

Oh, wow, never noticed how similar they sound...

But that being said...

Here is that mashup!

It is however by no means one you would probably want to listen to
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.