Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DonValentino

TheMarioPianist

Hey, is anyone good at notating/transcribing guitar strum parts over to piano? Because I could use some help with that in some areas in K. K. Disco. It's kinda really bad.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

FireArrow

https://www.dropbox.com/s/msj78e7p14ilvuc/K.K.%20Disco1.mus?dl=0

Years ago I was trying to arrange it for nebbles and I ran into the same problem as you, so I asked olimar to transcribe the bass line for me. I never got around to doing anything with it but maybe it'll help you out.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: FireArrow on September 30, 2015, 08:18:19 PMhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/msj78e7p14ilvuc/K.K.%20Disco1.mus?dl=0

Years ago I was trying to arrange it for nebbles and I ran into the same problem as you, so I asked olimar to transcribe the bass line for me. I never got around to doing anything with it but maybe it'll help you out.
Thanks! I'll look at this tomorrow; it'll probably help a lot!

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

DonValentino

Announcement to the arrangers: Please check your sheet if it's accepted and in any case there's any more disconformity with any of the changes, leave a post with the changes you don't agree with; and if possible, also explain in detail why. Thanks.

Tobbeh99

You've done a great job checking the sheets and editing. I am fine with most of the things but there are some I don't agree with which I have listed below. Also till next time, please post what changes you've made, or if you made any, so I don't have to check every sheet to see if there are any changes, thinking about mlf who has even more sheet to check.

Toy Day (Christmas):
Measure 22: remove that rh line. The Bb is supposed to be played with LH, much easier. If the right hand plays that Bb you can barely reach that C and makes it much harder to play the phrase with legato. 

K.K. Bazaar (Aircheck):
you could add a dotted bar line after the first beat of measure 41, so you can easily see that you're supposed to end after the first beat, on the second time.
Also you removed my "mute" expression. that muted the notes after the first beat on the second time.
take this file: MUS, I fixed it how it should be.

K.K. Stroll (Aircheck):
Measure 20 LH: The spiccatos looks like they are inside the notes, move them up a bit so they are in the same height as the rest.

K.K. Space:
Measure 19 LH: The spiccato is too low, colliding with the copyright.

K.K. Space (Aircheck):
I can see that I used different types of note values for the grace notes. Make all single grace notes 8th notes, and all with 2 or more 16th notes, for consistency.
I don't know about that last measure. I think mine is better with the 9/8.
Measure 16: the ppp is too far to the right almost outside of the system, move it a bit to the left.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

Wow, it's been a while since anyone has posted anything! Anyway, I got another one of my requested songs done. I promise you, I will get them all. For now, here's K. K. Disco (Music Box).

[.mus]

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Just so that no one does it, I have a version of Main Street similar to my "The City" arrangement in the works.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

As one wise person once said:
QuoteIM NOT PROCRASTINATING ANYTHING OR ANYTHING

Sorry to keep you waiting! I'll get to these as soon as I can! By the way, I don't recall this was officially closed, yes? If there's someone who's still working on a sheet (TheMarioPianist maybe?), speak now or forever hold your peace!

I think it's safe to officially close it now. Arrangements that are already being worked on could be squeezed in though.

As a side note, I'd like to remind the arrangers to look at their fixed sheets and post anything they'd like to discuss if it wasn't posted already. Thanks for your attention!

Tobbeh99

Emm Don are you supposed to fix the sheets by yourself and the link them or just post a log with the changes you want to change? If the latter, I already made a changelog above and none of those changes have been fixed when I looked at the dropbox folder.

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

I'm still finishing one up. Have been busy but should be able to wrap it up over thanksgiving break.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player