Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

I'll arrange K.K. Island (Live & Aircheck) and K.K. Adventure (Live & Aircheck) correct me if someone has arranged these songs already :P

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Done with Club LOL. here are my arrangements so far:
Museum & Exhibit Room
Club LOL

Not sure what to do about measures 9-12 in Club LOL or if I need to do anything. They are a bit empty since it's only the drum that plays during that part.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Boost the Cat

I don't know if it's part of the project, but I claimed K.K. Dixie (not aircheck.)

Also, I had started Re-Tail, but I'm fine with someone taking it if they want to.  :D
Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Tobbeh99

Have anyone done the Main Theme? If not, I claim it.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nebbles

I've been busy the past few days, what hasn't anyone taken? I could attempt to contribute.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

Quote from: Nebbles on July 13, 2015, 11:07:48 PMI've been busy the past few days, what hasn't anyone taken? I could attempt to contribute.

Aside from what's already in the OP and the remaining AM songs which mlf is doing, you can do whatever you prefer!

Also, Bubbles, pardon my AC ignorance, but is there a reason why you added (Not the Mayor) to the title of "Welcome to Our Village!"?

Tobbeh99

Looked around in some arrangement threads, it seems like no one has done Main Theme, so I start working on it. 

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

What's the difference between Live and Aircheck?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

The version K.K. Slider sings vs the album version he gives you for your house.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: DonValentino on July 14, 2015, 03:12:05 AMAlso, Bubbles, pardon my AC ignorance, but is there a reason why you added (Not the Mayor) to the title of "Welcome to Our Village!"?
It's the name of the song lol (It's near the bottom on the soundtrack list). I didn't really listen too closely but I think the two songs are pretty similar, I just took the easier one

DonValentino

Quote from: Bubbles on July 14, 2015, 11:15:34 AMIt's the name of the song lol (It's near the bottom on the soundtrack list). I didn't really listen too closely but I think the two songs are pretty similar, I just took the easier one

Ah yes I see, I was looking at the one on top of the list. Didn't notice there was another one lol

Sebastian

Just a little Note: I am NOT doing 8 AM. So if someone wants to do it, please do!

JDMEK5

I'm claiming 7PM and K.K. Rockabilly (Aircheck).
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Here is 6 AM with Snowy/Rainy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q89ik4xsmvselhr/Animal%20Crossing%20New%20Leaf%20-%206%20AM.mus?dl=0

I am also claiming 11 Am, 12 Pm, and re-claiming 8 AM O_O lol