News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

[WiiU?]-Pac-man's Park\Block Town

Started by ThatGamer, August 20, 2015, 11:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Latios212 on August 20, 2015, 04:44:41 PMMate, if you check out MLF's personal arrangement thread, you'll see he's an arranging MACHINE. Don't let the site fool you, there's always loads of gold hidden in the forums :P Realize that the submissions system does in no way prevent you from arranging whatever you want whenever you want.

Hmmm...so you're saying I don't have to only arrange requests?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Latios212 on August 20, 2015, 04:44:41 PMMate, if you check out MLF's personal arrangement thread, you'll see he's an arranging MACHINE. Don't let the site fool you, there's always loads of gold hidden in the forums :P Realize that the submissions system does in no way prevent you from arranging whatever you want whenever you want.

Oh yea, completely forgot to mention personal arrangements that are not submitted. Good catch.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 20, 2015, 05:10:07 PMOh yea, completely forgot to mention personal arrangements that are not submitted. Good catch.

Well, in that case I have like 10. Only one on site though.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 01:38:18 PMGee...all this time I thought you had tons of arrangements. Not to be rude, but 4 years and you only made 20? That's 5 a year...I could easily make 20 in 4 years... :P
I got here at the end of 2012 and took a 7 month break in 2013. And most of the time I was here was before the new awesome submission system.

ThatGamer

I took a 7 month break too!  :P Lol

Didn't know they changed submissions...