News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Comments on Paper NSM and the Thousand Year Door

Started by mayastarr041, August 25, 2015, 08:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Dudeman on August 28, 2015, 05:51:04 PMAbsolute best line of the entire story. 11/10. XD

Agreed. This thing is good. Can't wait to see it develop! It's interesting to me; never played Paper Mario before.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mayastarr041

Glad you guys enjoyed it! I just want funny stuff to make up for the dark chapters later.
Really dark >:)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

blueflower999

That ending bit with the guy in the chest was really amusing for some reason. Can't tell if that's one of us or a character in the game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 28, 2015, 09:56:40 PMThat ending bit with the guy in the chest was really amusing for some reason. Can't tell if that's one of us or a character in the game.
he's from the game-I actually remember watching my friend play this entire part and it felt very familiar.  The rest of it will be a mystery to me though
unmotivated

JDMEK5

I played the game last month and yes, most of the events and dialogue are taken straight from the game. Often almost word for word even.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.