News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Comments on Paper NSM and the Thousand Year Door

Started by mayastarr041, August 25, 2015, 08:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

I really want to see Trains X Dudeman actually...make it happen please, o magical book  ;D
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 27, 2015, 06:59:18 PMI really want to see Trains X Dudeman actually...make it happen please, o magical book  ;D
You wanna be that creepy guy who writes terrible fanfiction that is shunned by the fans and creator? That's the path you are choosing. It is a dark and dangerous path that will change your very being down into your soul. It shall consume you. Stay back, wayfarer, lest you suffer its iniquities.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Dudeman on August 27, 2015, 07:00:33 PMYou wanna be that creepy guy who writes terrible fanfiction that is shunned by the fans and creator? That's the path you are choosing. It is a dark and dangerous path that will change your very being down into your soul. It shall consume you. Stay back, wayfarer, lest you suffer its iniquities.
Deep dudeman, deep.

Hero of Trains

Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

Don't take that cannon lightly. It stings like nothing else.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

Now now Trains. That is extremely dangerous!! Very very dangerous!!

Hero of Trains

I can point this thing wherever I want. *blows hole through wall*

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains

Dudeman

Wait, the wall did that? That's one hyper-intelligent wall. And it should be ashamed of itself. Which it can't be. 'Cause it's dead now. Sad face.

mayastarr041

Hey trains, my dog says he thinks you and Dudeman work well together!
Don't worry sweets, she won't shoot you!

mikey

Trains doesn't like boats
I would advise against confirming a ship this early
unmotivated

Dudeman

Okay, for Trains own peace of mind, I recommend that you stop with the shipping banter. I think it's making her uncomfortable.