News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Teamspeak Server

Started by Blank, August 27, 2015, 03:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

Hello lads,

I was thinking of a way to contribute to the community today, and I was thinking of offering free use of my Teamspeak server to everyone.
I'm not sure who to contact about this, but I have sent Yamaha a PM.

It's a 64 slot server, well administered and stable 24/7 online hosted by myself at a remote server.
I will make a department for NSM with private channels and rights.

But the real question is, would anyone use it?

IP : ts.1operators.com

(Channel made, named NSM Lounge, under the 'chill rooms' password is Supermario)

I will make a bigger lounge for NSM only if people actually use it :) Just let me know!

"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art."

― Frédéric Chopin

Xaoz

When I joined, I would have really loved to. Now that I got to know the community a lot better, I really don't.

Still a good idea!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Blank

Hahaha  ;D

I've been trying to contact Yamaha, is he busy at the moment?

"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art."

― Frédéric Chopin

Xaoz

Quote from: Blank on August 27, 2015, 05:21:43 AMHahaha  ;D

I've been trying to contact Yamaha, is he busy at the moment?

Spoiler
Who is this Yamaha guy you keep talking about?
[close]

Rule #1: Jamaha is always busy.

But nothing can stop you from just posting ip+pw in this thread and just asking for people to join.

Blank

Well before making the IP public I wanted to talk with a moderator about it first, maybe they were looking for a server and want to make it official in a way.

Also I'd have to make the NSM 'Lounge' area :)

P.S. I'm a Pikachu :P

― Frédéric Chopin

Xaoz

Quote from: Blank on August 27, 2015, 05:40:33 AMWell before making the IP public I wanted to talk with a moderator about it first, maybe they were looking for a server and want to make it official in a way.

Also I'd have to make the NSM 'Lounge' area :)

P.S. I'm a Pikachu :P

This test is 100% accurate.

Source: I say so.

Also welcome to NSM, neighbour. Always nice to have more Chopin-fanboys here.

Blank

Quote from: Xaoz on August 27, 2015, 06:05:37 AMThis test is 100% accurate.

Source: I say so.

Also welcome to NSM, neighbour. Always nice to have more Chopin-fanboys here.

Thank you! Chopin's music really changed my life as a pianist.. Alot of pieces are technically demanding but if you take the Nocturnes and Waltzes (not all of them) for example, they are quite accessible even for beginning pianists with some talent.

But, nostalgia is a strong emotion, which always brings me back here :)

― Frédéric Chopin

mikey

A good way to get a hold of jamaha is to send him a pm I think he has it synced to his email

We could probably use it for dnd or something similar
unmotivated

Blank

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 27, 2015, 08:56:56 AMA good way to get a hold of jamaha is to send him a pm I think he has it synced to his email

We could probably use it for dnd or something similar

Sounds excellent. Hope to hear from him soon.
DnD is Dungeons and Dragons I presume?

― Frédéric Chopin

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Blank on August 27, 2015, 10:46:34 AMDnD is Dungeons and Dragons I presume?
Nope- Dingle-berries 'N Doorknobs
what is shitpost

Blank

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 27, 2015, 02:01:16 PMNope- Dingle-berries 'N Doorknobs

Sounds very exciting! It's not an naughty 18+ game is it?

― Frédéric Chopin

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Blank on August 27, 2015, 02:38:26 PMSounds very exciting! It's not an naughty 18+ game is it?
Part of the fun is figuring that out for yourself  ::)
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 27, 2015, 02:50:26 PMPart of the fun is figuring that out for yourself  ::)

Silly name for a game... :P

What system?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

the smart in this thread is making my head hurt
unmotivated

Blank

I'm not getting any replies at the moment so I figure I might aswell make the IP public.

ts.1operators.com

I'll make a lounge for the NSM members too. (Channel made, named NSM Lounge, under the 'chill rooms' password is Supermario)

― Frédéric Chopin