[Wii] Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii

Started by skiaak, August 30, 2015, 06:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skiaak

Err I don't have my own computer so I can only install Portable apps on my flash drive.
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

Maelstrom

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on September 06, 2015, 12:52:38 PMWhat exactly do you mean by "portable?" Finale is an easy, free program to install, and it isn't even hard to transfer from MuseScore to finale...
No. Finale is not free. Notepad is free, but its only goal is to frustrate you into buying finale.
But really, if you can afford Finale, get it.

skiaak

I mean Portable Apps. Or anything you don't need to install or can choose to install on a flash drive.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 06, 2015, 01:40:24 PMNo. Finale is not free. Notepad is free, but its only goal is to frustrate you into buying finale.
But really, if you can afford Finale, get it.
My bad, meant to say notepad. Whoops.

Quote from: skiaak on September 06, 2015, 02:24:51 PMI mean Portable Apps. Or anything you don't need to install or can choose to install on a flash drive.
Well, since this site is Finale based, and you seem to be one of very few with this problem, maybe we should make the 3 I mentioned the required ones and I'd be willing to convert yours to mus.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

LifeMushroom

Here you go. My present to you guys. All the Newer MIDIs that me and kinoko have worked on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4t00tgpfwprdhig/Newer%20on%20Piano%20Project.zip?dl=0

skiaak

Oh, thanks. Uh, do you have the Rubble Ruins midi or did you play it on a real piano? Or not, I am making a replacement by myself right now...

skiaak

LifeMushroom

Quote from: skiaak on September 13, 2015, 02:11:13 PMOh, thanks. Uh, do you have the Rubble Ruins midi or did you play it on a real piano? Or not, I am making a replacement by myself right now...
That was on a real piano.

LifeMushroom

Also, would be appreciated if you would change my name from Mario64 to LifeMushroom wherever applicable.

skiaak

crystal20

Just so that all the soundtracks can be played on the piano. Newer deserves more attention on its songs, above all. That's why this is here.