News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - "The Kidnapped Turnabout" by Oasis

Started by Zeta, September 11, 2015, 04:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oasis

"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Oasis

Just gonna bump it because when I tried submitting new sheets, it said that you can only have a maximum of two sheets and I really want to get rid of sheets to upload new ones.
TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Oasis on September 20, 2015, 09:10:35 PMJust gonna bump it because when I tried submitting new sheets, it said that you can only have a maximum of two sheets and I really want to get rid of sheets to upload new ones.
There's a problem with that. Once a song is accepted, it counts as one of your two sheets until the next update. Yep, it's just how the system works. Can be annoying sometimes, but it has served us well.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Oasis

Bespinben

Oasis appears to have gone MIA. Would anyone like to finish this off in her stead? It's not terribly far off the mark, but the transcription does have a lot of missing harmonies.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mastersuperfan

I'll give it a shot, if only because I'm hellbent on improving the amount of AA music.

Then again, I don't think anyone cares about playing this piece because... Well, those of you that have played AAI know why... Ugh.

EDIT: Never mind that last sentence... Why the heck is everything thinking this is from The Kidnapped Turnabout? This is actually the intro theme to Turnabout Reminiscence. O.o

EDIT: If anyone remembers this topic at all... I don't have the time right now to work on this. If this is still around when I'm less busy, then maybe I'll give it an actual go.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday