News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

My Top 50/25/15/10/5

Started by Oasis, September 16, 2015, 05:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oasis

I will be making a top 50/25/15/10/5 list, whatever is suitable and I do hope you enjoy. It will range from a lot of video games and please remember: This is MY opinion. I may not like whatever you guys like. Please keep the flaming to yourself because this is my list. If you don't like it, please leave.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Dude

Needs a more specific thread title like "My Top 50/25/15/10/5"

So i give this topic a 4/10

Oasis

Oh Dude!  :) :)
That made my day and changing it automatically!
Dude

You seem to like me for some reason.

Oasis

It's just I guess how sometimes sarcastic and pretty hilarious you can get, why is there not a reason to like you? Well, that could be said for everyone here, but I think you are extremely nice and funny!
Oasis

Top 10 Cutest Pokemon
Enjoy! :)

Number 10: Emogla

A little part of me dies whenever I see Emogla. Emogla is a little electric, flying squirrel. This little fella loves to eat apples and can sometimes be that little drama queen!

Number 9: Petilil

Awww, look at that Pokemon! I swear, the no mouth feature makes it all the more adorable. If that Pokemon was next to me, I'd hug it and hug because he is just so adorable.

Number 8: Skitty

Skitty. This Pokemon has no eyes, but that doesn't affect my judgement of her. She is still so adorable and that pink color fits her perfectly well. Nya! That is the adorable sound Skitty makes and by watching this, I knew I had to include her. Skitty's Nya!

Number 7: Piplup

Shoutout to Bespinben! Oh Piplup! This water type Pokemon is just the Pokemon that I'd love to play with while I go for a swim! His water powers will be of use and man, I'd have total blast!

Number 6: Pikachu

Pikachu. Who could possibly not know Pikachu? Ash's starter Pokemon for an extremely, extremely long time, this adorable rat is just the pet I'd like to have. Loyal, brave, powerful, evolved from Pichu, this Pokemon is lollipops and sunshine.

Number 5: Togepi

Tooki threeee! Ok, how is that not adorable? This was Misty's Pokemon who was extremely adorable, but when angered, who knew this little guy could be so fierce? His voice just melts me and the scene when he started crying? :'(

Number 4: Vulpix

Ah Vulpix! Vulpix has always been one of my most favorites in the show. How she hatches from the egg? And she is so adorable in many different ways, this fox just makes my day. Also, I'd use Vulpix to grill some marshmallows and we can have them together, looking at the sky, with a bonfire in front of us, while I'd be stroking her head.

Number 3: Pichu

Here is our number 3! Shoutout to Latios and his Pichu picture! It's the exact same! Ok Pichu is so adorable, more adorable than Pikachu, for me, mostly because of his smaller stature. Isn't he just adorable? >.< Gosh, it's so hard making this list full of cuteness!

Number 2: Mew

To those who were waiting for Mew, here it is! An extremely powerful Pokemon whose DNA was cloned to make Mewtwo. How cute is this little fella? Very cute! Still not convinced Mew is cute? Check this video out! Cutest Mew Scene Ever!

Number 1: Evevee

Here is my number 1! I want to have this fox badly. Every time I see Eevee, my stomach churns a bit as I feel completely drawn to Eevee. Completely adorable and my number 1 cutest pokemon.

Honorable Mentions:Torchic, Munna, Bidoof, Pachirisu, Vanillite, Litwick, Shaymin, Dedenne.
FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

FireArrow

Dude

Altissimo

FireArrow

surskit and drifblim are baes

braix

braixen is number 1 on my list
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999