News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on December 16, 2015, 04:15:24 PMHere's Room of Dog, Dununnn, and Predummy, felt like a change of pace.
You do know that you have to claim songs, in order to avoid confusion. Next time you might want to consider doing this.
Other than that, nice work!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Nebbles

Those songs aren't on the official OST though, so I think it's all right?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 05:38:52 PMThose songs aren't on the official OST though, so I think it's all right?
There is still a section for that.... Lokk for the additional spoiler in the song list (at the bottom.)

Nebbles

Oh, my bad! Then yes, claim any songs you'd like to do please.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 16, 2015, 05:37:30 PM
Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on December 16, 2015, 04:15:24 PMHere's Room of Dog, Dununnn, and Predummy, felt like a change of pace.
You do know that you have to claim songs, in order to avoid confusion. Next time you might want to consider doing this.
Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 16, 2015, 05:41:40 PM
Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 05:38:52 PMThose songs aren't on the official OST though, so I think it's all right?
There is still a section for that.... Look for the additional spoiler in the song list (at the bottom.)
Man, it's like I don't even need to run this anymore!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 16, 2015, 05:48:04 PMMan, it's like I don't even need to run this anymore!

Yug_Guy, you should really just put those songs under a Bold title title that says UNOFFICIAL OST. It would actually be far better than the easily missed spoiler button.

And sorry for doing your job for you!

Nebbles

Nah, we're just being helpful! Nothing wrong with that.

Zeila

Quote from: Zeila on December 11, 2015, 09:18:09 PMDecided to do Happy Town and Meat Factory since they are both short
On that same note, I actually completed both of those songs without actually claiming them first <_<
They are both only 1 or 2 measures and no one else claimed it anyways

Yug_Guy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 16, 2015, 05:52:12 PMYug_Guy, you should really just put those songs under a Bold title title that says UNOFFICIAL OST. It would actually be far better than the easily missed spoiler button.
Sure. I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 16, 2015, 05:52:12 PMAnd sorry for doing your job for you!
I never said that was a bad thing.  ;)

Quote from: Zeila on December 16, 2015, 05:55:18 PMOn that same note, I actually completed both of those songs without actually claiming them first <_<
They are both only 1 or 2 measures and no one else claimed it anyways
It's fine, don't worry. Let's just avoid it in the future, k?

EDIT: Alright, I got everything done that I needed to. Anything else anyone want me to change/add while I'm still here?

BrainyLucario

mastersuperfan

Ooh I wanna take Core Genocide.

I got time over Christmas break once it rolls around so I'll definitely get that done.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 16, 2015, 05:37:30 PMYou do know that you have to claim songs, in order to avoid confusion. Next time you might want to consider doing this.

They took me like 2 hours so I figured it'd probably be OK. Granted I did miss the Dummy claim by about that long but you know :/

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on December 16, 2015, 06:18:56 PMThey took me like 2 hours so I figured it'd probably be OK. Granted I did miss the Dummy claim by about that long but you know :/
It's fine...... We just need some organized way to avoid uploading the same sheets.

By the way, does anyone know if dogsong (dunked on version) is just a higher pitched and faster version of dogsong.... or am I hearing it wrong?

Nebbles

Th3Gavst3r

I was wondering about this, because many of the genocide versions really are just slower/repitched... For example Snowy is literally the same thing only at about half tempo and full pedal. Does that warrant another sheet?

(Temmie Village genocide is hysterical)