News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yugi on October 07, 2015, 03:10:10 AMSo what happens if we finish this project?

Ideally, I'd say we would have to vote this in as an official arrangement project once the current one is finished. That seems like the only way the mods will start paying attention. The only other options are 1) finishing all the songs, or 2) each individually submitting our arrangements ourselves. I assume #2 will happen if this project ends up dying.

ALSO FOR ALL ARRANGERS: How do you want me to display your finished/in progress sheets in the first post? I've personally been putting mine on the first post even if they aren't 100% site ready as a way to allow people to critique them. But, I know some of you have been putting them in your personal arrangement threads (which is fine). Do you guys want me to display your posts on the first post no matter what? Only when you've finished? Only with your permission? I'd love some feedback on this.

Oronoco

It would be nice to access all the Undertale sheets from the first post. You can put mine there (when I finish them!) even when they're not 100% ready. I'm probably going to post them on my personal arrangement thread to keep my stuff organized, too.

EDIT: Also, I like being color-coded. :J
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

I feel uncomfortable with havimg sheets on the first post without having had some feedback and fixes on it first, but if we decide to have in-progress sheets on there, for consistency's sake I'm fine with it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Nyeh Heh Heh!

Please review this one for me. Unlike the other two, I'm not 100% sure of everything. Also, this will be the basis for Bonetrousle when I get around to it.

ALSO: As of right now, I won't put arrangements on the first post unless you guys explicitly give me permission. This is how I'll do it unless everyone speaks up about it. I've also changed "Done by" to "In Progress by" for pieces that haven't been fully reviewed yet (i.e. all of them so far).

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Going to also claim Undyne's battle theme and the training dummy's battle theme, whatever they're called.

Nebbles

Progress on Snowy is going well. Should have it done this weekend, I hope!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yugi on October 09, 2015, 12:19:58 AMGoing to also claim Undyne's battle theme and the training dummy's battle theme, whatever they're called.

Yeah, Oronoco's already claimed that one, so... Sorry I guess?

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Oronoco

Quote from: Yugi on October 09, 2015, 12:19:58 AMGoing to also claim Undyne's battle theme and the training dummy's battle theme, whatever they're called.
Quote from: Yug_Guy on October 09, 2015, 08:41:44 AMYeah, Oronoco's already claimed that one, so... Sorry I guess?

It's all right if you want it! NGAHHH!! and "Spear of Justice" are pretty much the same, right? So it's all right! I'll think about something else to claim.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

btw instead of "Claimed by...", you could put "In progress by..." without the link for me
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: FireArrow on October 09, 2015, 02:57:32 PMDoing spider dance
Quote from: Yugi on October 09, 2015, 03:14:31 PMalso claiming NGAHHH!!
Quote from: Oronoco on October 09, 2015, 03:45:22 PMIt's all right if you want it! NGAHHH!! and "Spear of Justice" are pretty much the same, right? So it's all right! I'll think about something else to claim.
Quote from: braixen1264 on October 09, 2015, 04:40:43 PMbtw instead of "Claimed by...", you could put "In progress by..." without the link for me

Done, done, done and done.

dinos24SP

I've been using NSM for years, but never as a composer until (hopefully) now, so I'm extremely new to this. I've been working on an arrangement of "Ruins". What are the qualifications for submitting? I really want to upload it here when it's done, so could anyone help me out regarding the submission process? I've included a link to what I've done so far if anyone would like to give me some early feedback. If everything looks okay, mark Ruins down as in progress by me. Thanks! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwrowA592ZnjTE1hbnZMZGdPT2s/view?usp=sharing

Nebbles

Oh wow, what a good arrangement! Goodness! To submit stuff to NSM, all we need is a midi, mus file, and pdf, and for a mod to look it over.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel