News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The OFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project!

Started by Olimar12345, December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

It sounds like a slowed-down version of Anticipation.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Progress! the following arrangements have been accepted:

007 - Anticipation - Th3Gavst3r
049 - It's Showtime! - Yug Guy
089 - SAVE the World - Olimar12345
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

After much work, Amalgam has been completely revised and is accepted.

Tobbeh99

Nice work Olimar! Great to see this project running! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, this project hasn't been moving much recently. Nice to see it getting back into gear.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

063 - It's Raining Somewhere Else - Dinos24SP is now accepted.

Onionleaf

I guess there's not much we can do to help at this point, but here's some scrumptious spaghetti to cheer you on (and to keep that noodle working)!

Spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans by Enaryok has been accepted.

Edit: also, TMP and I spoke and he said I could do "She's Playing Piano," so that's up now.

braix

Quote from: Onionleaf on June 04, 2016, 04:49:01 AMI guess there's not much we can do to help at this point, but here's some scrumptious spaghetti to cheer you on (and to keep that noodle working)!

Spoiler
[close]
Just dropping in to say that this picture of spaghetti makes me really hungry
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Track 50 - Metal Crusher by Yug Guy has been fixed and accepted.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

41 Chill by Zeila has also been accepted.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Working through some arrangements. FYI: Track 53 - Stronger Monsters by Enaryok is rather rough, and if anyone else would like to take a stab at that piece, it would be welcomed.