The OFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project!

Started by Olimar12345, December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Anyway, feedback time.

082 - She's Playing Piano - Olimar12345
- I'm hearing an extra note in the first 2 measures (left hand). This?
Spoiler
[close]
Unfortunately, it's a tenth. Didn't know if you left it out on purpose for that very reason. Just a recommendation.

- Beaming. Maybe something like this would be easier to read?
Spoiler
[close]

- I'm hearing this for the last measure:
Spoiler
[close]

081 - An Ending - Zeila
- I believe the Key is F# Minor (3 sharps).

- The B in M. 2, 4, etc. (LH) is shorter than a half note.

- The overall formatting is messy. You have a one measure system here and a 7 measure system there. Maybe play with the formatting until you get a nice measure distribution.

- M. 16 (left hand) is not quite right. There are 4 voices being played on beats 2 & 3: The melody, a harmony in the right hand (which I moved to the left), a melody in the left hand, and the bass. Here is the correct part:
Spoiler
[close]

- M. 22: Missing a note:
Spoiler
[close]

- M. 23: 4th note (LH)(second layer) is a B.

- M. 31: 3rd note (LH) is a D.

- M. 42 (RH; Second Layer): There should be a C# on beat 2.

- M. 51-end (RH): Decide if you're gonna use dyads, triads, or tetrads. A lot of these are made up notes and it's very inconsistent.

- Re-check the articulations throughout the entire piece. I hear a bunch of places that could use staccatos and many notes that should be much shorter than they are. For example (LH), M. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc. should be (staccatoed) quarters instead of halves.

Hopefully, more to come.

mikey

how many of the arrangers who flocked here because WOO UNDERTALE are still even here
unmotivated

Zeila

Thanks! I'll get to it when I get home, but so you don't end up wasting your time, I already started working on Ruins and Snowdin Town (I doubt I'll cover absolutely everything though)

Sebastian

Quote from: Zeila on June 27, 2016, 09:52:39 AMI already started working on Ruins and Snowdin Town (I doubt I'll cover absolutely everything though)
Thank you! That will help us greatly.

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 27, 2016, 08:44:39 AMhow many of the arrangers who flocked here because WOO UNDERTALE are still even here

None.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

When's "Last Episode" happening? It's listed as "Claimed by mariolegofan", and it's been like that for a while. If it hasn't been done yet, I could take time out of my not-very-busy schedule if Sea-Bass doesn't feel like doing it anytime soon.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on June 27, 2016, 01:55:15 PMWhen's "Last Episode" happening? It's listed as "Claimed by mariolegofan", and it's been like that for a while. If it hasn't been done yet, I could take time out of my not-very-busy schedule if Sea-Bass doesn't feel like doing it anytime soon.
Hmmm, I thought I did that already. Thanks for the reminder.
I'll have it done after I finish this current arrangement.

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 27, 2016, 01:55:21 PMTh3Gavst3r?
Also Nebbles, me, and Yug_Guy.

Latios212

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 27, 2016, 01:55:21 PMTh3Gavst3r?
the one and only cool arranger who joined because of Undertale and actually stayed to hang around for other things

praise thee
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

what about Jester actually I think he came for undertale too or is he just undertale
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: Sebastian on June 27, 2016, 02:23:52 PMAlso Nebbles, me, and Yug_Guy.

lol since when are you an arranger who flocked here for undertale?

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 27, 2016, 02:36:45 PMwhat about Jester actually I think he came for undertale too or is he just undertale
Um, Jester showed up waaaaayyyyyyy before the Undertale hype.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

mlf: reading is hard, yo
Mael: you're right-th3gav is still upon us! We are blessed!
Noc: what dm said: Jester was around before undertale.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Th3Gavst3r

Gotta say I'm super glad Undertale got me here, y'all are awesome 8)