News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The OFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project!

Started by Olimar12345, December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

048 - Alphys by Yug Guy has been accepted!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Thought I'd give a hand with this project.

096 - The Last Goodbye - Zeila:
- Beat 4.5 of M. 6 (LH) is an F#.
- Same with M. 14^
- Maybe move the pedal marking forward a bit. It is currently in M. 3. Might be best to put it on the line between M. 2 and M. 3.
- The playability concerns me a little bit from M. 15-34.
- Re-check the bass in M. 33 (LH). I'm hearing some C#s in there.
- You're missing an F# (RH) on beat 1 in M. 35.
- I'm not hearing a B on beat 1.0 of M. 36 (LH).
- Same with beat 3 (RH) of the same measure (the C#). It might be best not to add notes throughout this piano section since it has the nice dyad sound going. If you add triads here and there and not there and here, than it doesn't really sound the same.
- In M. 37 beat 3.0 (RH): Now that is in the original, so it's ok.
- The B in M. 59 (LH) is a C#.
- The eighth rest in M. 66 & 68 doesn't sound like it's there. There isn't a pause between those booming low notes. Maybe tie the quarter before it into an eighth note.
- A suggestion for those low notes from M. 65-68. Maybe add an octave lower to it? That will give it richer sound and the original sounds an octave lower than what you currently have notated. In my opinion, making it an octave rather one note would be way cooler than moving your current notes down an octave.
- Haha, I almost questioned the validity of the LH note in M. 70. It's barely audible, but it is there.

Nice work on this piece!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Progress! Updaters looked at some things tonight:

These are now accepted:
040 - Ghouliday - Arranged by Olimar12345
076 - Bergentrückung - Arranged by Olimar12345
080 - Finale - Arranged by ThePopStarDude
082 - She's Playing Piano - Arranged Olimar12345

These have been rejected and are now open for anyone to arrange:
054 - Hotel - Dinos24SP
055 - Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Receive A Mint On My Pillow Or Anything - Dinos24SP
078 - You Idiot - Enaryok
091 - Final Power - Dinos24SP
092 - Reunited - Fawful

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeila

Quote from: Sebastian on August 19, 2016, 08:51:00 AMThought I'd give a hand with this project.

096 - The Last Goodbye - Zeila:
- The playability concerns me a little bit from M. 15-34.
I took out some of the octaves

Quote from: Sebastian on August 19, 2016, 08:51:00 AM- Re-check the bass in M. 33 (LH). I'm hearing some C#s in there.
I'm not, but I'll just take your word for it

Quote from: Sebastian on August 19, 2016, 08:51:00 AM- You're missing an F# (RH) on beat 1 in M. 35.
Added. I also heard a B below it and added that too

Quote from: Sebastian on August 19, 2016, 08:51:00 AM- I'm not hearing a B on beat 1.0 of M. 36 (LH).
- Same with beat 3 (RH) of the same measure (the C#). It might be best not to add notes throughout this piano section since it has the nice dyad sound going. If you add triads here and there and not there and here, than it doesn't really sound the same.
- In M. 37 beat 3.0 (RH): Now that is in the original, so it's ok.
After re-listening to it, there is no B, but I still hear a C#

Quote from: Sebastian on August 19, 2016, 08:51:00 AMNice work on this piece!
Thanks! All of your other feedback/suggestions have been done [Folder]

braix

I had most of Reunited finished before Fawful took the claim, I guess I might as well take it up again
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThePopStarDude

I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

ThePopStarDude

It's not on the site yet, does it just take a bit until it'll show up?
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

Th3Gavst3r

The entire soundtrack will be put on site in a giant update sometime in the future once we get all the sheets accepted. The sheets which are on site now were accepted before Undertale became an official project, so they got lucky lol

Onionleaf

Heey, how about I pick up 054 - Hotel, it sounds like it would be an interesting piano arrangement. Hope no-one minds. :)

JDMEK5

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on September 12, 2016, 09:47:12 AMThe entire soundtrack will be put on site in a giant update sometime in the future once we get all the sheets accepted. The sheets which are on site now were accepted before Undertale became an official project, so they got lucky lol
You can still submit your Undertale arrangements in the standard submission fashion; it's just that it's not exactly considered practical under regular circumstances since you can then use your two allotted submissions for other things as these accepted Undertale sheets will be uploaded on their own independently of the submissions system.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DS

So I played Th3Gavst3r's arrangement of "Star" (I mean, I added a bit but from 0:00 to 0:45 it's his arrangement) https://youtu.be/uNsbuBpL09g

Onionleaf

Thought I'd sit down to arrange "Hotel" while dinner was cooking - what a fun quick job it was. :)

"Hotel" [MUS]

The only things I wasn't quite sure about was the accompaniment in m. 17 onwards, and I might need to change some of those staccato 8ths to 16ths (and vice versa).

@DS: What a lovely performance, with plenty of emotion!