E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Ahhh I love the reference, THC wins!

8/27/17 Impresario (n.)- the producer or organiser of an opera, ballet, or concert
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

BrainyMpresario (n.) - really likes operas, ballets, and concerts, but isn't willing to put in the effort to produce or organize them.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

WAIT, I DIDNT REALISE THAT WAS A LINK. WE'LL CALL IT A TIE IN THE INTERESTS OF RESPECT
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

i had this feeling some people wouldn't notice it was a link

Quote from: Dudeman on August 27, 2017, 01:30:21 PMpress e to pay respects
i'm dead help
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

E. Gadd Industries

8/28/17 Keyline (n.)- in graphic design, a line separating areas of colour from monochromatic sections
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

ThatHiddenCharacter

Keyline (n.) - in pants pockets, an object being lost to the monochromatic reaches of space. If those exist. Which they probably do because the universe is infinite.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on August 28, 2017, 02:59:49 PM8/28/17 Keylime (n.)- the best pie, objectively. no argument.

Darn, the one time I decide I have a sec to play a round, and my idea's already been done. Phooey.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

FirE. Flies- You would not believe your ears. If ten million Bpms. Were  heard throughout the room as I made a sheet.  'Cause they'd fill everyone's earbuds . And leave teardrops everywhere. You'd think me rude but I would just sit and arrange.....

I'd like to make myself believe that piano measures play slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm making sheets.  'Cause nothing is ever as it sounds..

'Cause I'd get a thousand songs From ten thousand people requesting strong.  As they tried to tell me what to make.

A swing-tune inside  my head A keyboard  beneath my bed A pick-up note  is just hanging by a note head (head, head)

I'd like to make myself believe that piano measures play  slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake  when I'm making sheets  'Cause nothing is ever as it sounds (when I'm making sheets)

Leave my piano on just a sec
Please take me away from here
'Cause I feel like such an musaniac
Why do I tire of counting beats
When I'm far too tired to make any sheets

To ten million Bpms Sounds weird cause It's in 8/10
I got misty eyes as It failed to save (failed to save)

But I'll know where several are, If my notes get real bizarre 'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a drive  (drive, drive)

I'd like to make myself believe that piano measures play slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm making sheets.  'Cause nothing is ever as it sounds (when I make a sheet)

I'd like to make myself believe that piano  measures play slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm making sheets 'Cause nothing is ever as it sounds (when I make a sheet)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 28, 2017, 07:12:41 PMFirE. Flies- You would not believe your ears. If ten million Bpms. Were  heard in the room as I made a sheet.  'Cause they'd fill everyone's earbuds . And leave teardrops everywhere. You'd think me rude but I would just sit and arrange.....

I'd like to make myself believe that piano measures play slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm making sheets.  'Cause nothing is ever as it sounds..

'Cause I'd get a thousand songs From ten thousand people requesting strong.  As they tried to tell me what to make.

A swing-tune inside  my head A keyboard  beneath my bed A pick-up note  is just hanging by a note head (head, head)

I'd like to make myself believe that piano measures play  slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake  when I'm making sheets  'Cause nothing is ever as it sounds (when I'm making sheets)

Leave my piano on just a sec
'Cause I feel like such an musaniac
Why do I tire of counting beats
When I'm far too tired to make any sheets

To ten million Bpms Sounds weird cause It's in 8/10
I got misty eyes as It failed to save (failed to save)

But I'll know where several are, If my notes get real bizarre 'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a drive  (drive, drive)

I'd like to make myself believe that piano measures play slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm making sheets.  'Cause nothing is ever as it sounds (when I make a sheet)

I'd like to make myself believe that piano  measures play slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm making sheets 'Cause nothing is ever as it sounds (when I make a sheet)

I think Brainy just won every Word of the Day game ever.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman