News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVII: The Amoeba Wand

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 25, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: Dudeman on January 29, 2016, 05:37:12 PMtl;dr fank is dead

shocking I know
it needed to take a co-ordinated assualt to take away my two lives.

Like i said, if i didnt have all this knowledge, I'd be gunning for you right now.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on January 29, 2016, 11:19:12 PMof course this relies on BDS telling the truth.
You can know I'm telling the truth, just in case you have any doubts, because:
1: Private conversation we had were I established either Davy or TMP as my target (which seems to be missing as part of the log list).
2: TMP was wolfed (...after being shot, I guess; sorry about that TMP...).
3: The real wolf had to have made the wolfing on you, except by some crazy coincidence, because a converted wolf would not have hit you (unless they were for some reason unaware that the change was only temporary).
4: I'm not counterclaimed for converted wolf (unless there's something I'm missing), further strengthening point 3.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 30, 2016, 01:07:39 AMYou can know I'm telling the truth, just in case you have any doubts, because:
1: Private conversation we had were I established either Davy or TMP as my target (which seems to be missing as part of the log list).
2: TMP was wolfed (...after being shot, I guess; sorry about that TMP...).
3: The real wolf had to have made the wolfing on you, except by some crazy coincidence, because a converted wolf would not have hit you (unless they were for some reason unaware that the change was only temporary).
4: I'm not counterclaimed for converted wolf (unless there's something I'm missing), further strengthening point 3.
1- valid point.
2- relies on angleshooting
3/4- there is always FPS. Maybe you hit me last night, knowing I had the antidote? that way you can claim this and have an excuse for red seerings

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on January 30, 2016, 01:57:36 AM2- relies on angleshooting
3/4- there is always FPS. Maybe you hit me last night, knowing I had the antidote? that way you can claim this and have an excuse for red seerings
But there was definitely two wolfings last night...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

AwesomeYears

Not exactly sure when this phase ends (timezones and such) so I'll just put in a temporary vote for the time being while I sleep. BDS

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Clarification, Fank: An antidote only applies to the night after you received it. That doesn't mean you were guaranteed human on N1. But at this point you've been confirmed human anyway so I guess it's no big deal.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fank009

Quote from: Dudeman on January 30, 2016, 10:40:11 AMClarification, Fank: An antidote only applies to the night after you received it. That doesn't mean you were guaranteed human on N1. But at this point you've been confirmed human anyway so I guess it's no big deal.
I was seerd green...
honesrly...

mikey

DUDEMAN IS WOLF GUISE
for real though man why
unmotivated

Dudeman

omg I forgot that he was seer'd green I thought there was some other process of elimination that happened bleh

sorry
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

davy

Well I could come up with something crazy like BDS convincing the true converted wolf that conversion is permanent and forcing that player into wolfing fank, but that would just be stupid.

So according to fank, that means I'm the wolf. That's not true, however, because E. Gadd told me in my role PM that I was a human (or miller/chef). Out of the other players, fank is confirmed, because he was seered, TMP is dead, AY had a search warrant or made a fake seering and Brainy was the only player to claim the gun night 1. That leaves Dudeman and noct.

I'm not sure what item Dudeman had night one, but noct claimed to have a search warrant that he never used. Now doesn't that sound convinient? That is the safest fake item claim you can make as a wolf.

Therefore: NocturneOfShadow.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

in the chat for kicks and giggles
unmotivated

fank009

Theres a reason noct and dudeman are NOT in my poe.