News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Official NSM Shirt Design Thread

Started by braix, February 25, 2016, 09:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Est. Text; Small Offset Logo; No Light-Colored Box?

Yes
7 (70%)
No
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

braix

We're starting to work on designing a shirt for NSM!

I obviously can't do this all by myself, especially seeing that this is a shirt meant for the entire NSM community and not just for me. But that's where you all come in!
*cool flashy transition*

I encourage everyone to make their own designs and post them here. Otherwise, you can pitch ideas!
Even if you can't do the above, I would appreciate if you could take the time to give feedback on the designs. Think to yourself, "Would I wear this?"
I look forward to seeing everybody's ideas. Let's make something happen!

To start things off, here is a design I made, largely influenced by sports design. Please feel free to let me know your opinions on it.
Spoiler
[close]

CURRENT DESIGNS
Design A
[close]
Design B
[close]
Design C
[close]
Design D
[close]
Design E
[close]

ALL POLL RESULTS:

"Established in 2004" Underneath "NinSheetMusic"?
Yes: 7
No: 8

"NSM Logo Size/Position"
Big and Centered: 7
Small and offset, "NinSheetMusic" written next to it: 11

"Light-Colored Box"
Yes, keep it in: 8
No, take it out: 10

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Try reducing the red toward the bottom half of the shirt, maybe?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AwesomeYears

Haha, it looks like an E-Sports shirt! I love it, but don't just make it for NSM staff! Maybe you can do another shirt with just the logo. (Which it's neat!)

braix

@BDS I'll good around with the red at the bottom.

@AY You don't see it in the image, but there's other versions that day "Member" or "Arranger" instead of "Staff". I'll make another simpler design with just the logo soon.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zeila

Looks cool! I think another design idea should have something on it that relates to music (like for example a treble clef). For our individual names, would we just edit a nameless template?

braix

@Nebbles you could buy one when it comes out ;)

@Zeila Yeah, there should be some designs that are more "NSM-y". For the names, you'd probably message me to make it.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

InsigTurtle

I am a man of long-sleeved shirts. I think a design should compliment both a T-shirt and a long-sleeved shirt.
I think the basic gist of it is to make a design with both vg and music elements? I'm going to see if I can think of a clever way to incorporate the two.

BrainyLucario

Maybe we could get our NSM avatar (or whatever the picture next to our name is called) on the shirt sleeve or something to that nature. It would make the shirt feel more unique.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

It's too Asian lol.  I'd recommend something like the main site banner across the chest of the T shirt with either block lettering our arranger names on back or a list of all the arrangers similar to a grad party T shirt

EDIT: I made my own beautiful sketch of a t shirt
unmotivated

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

Maybe what we could do is (perhaps on the sleeve) have an emblem of a game of our choice, to represent what we specialize in? It's just an idea XD
For instance, mine would be a Shine Sprite or something like that.
Either way, I like your idea, Braix, and would definitely buy a shirt!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

@Insig sounds good, let's go with a design that works for long-sleeves as well

@Brainy avatars on the shirts would be difficult to incorporate, plus what would happen if you change it?

@NoS I like it, but what if new arrangers come, and which arrangers would we decide to put on the back? People could get salty over not being on the shirt or something.

@E.Gadd Copyright.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!