News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Official NSM Shirt Design Thread

Started by braix, February 25, 2016, 09:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Est. Text; Small Offset Logo; No Light-Colored Box?

Yes
7 (70%)
No
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Dudeman

Ooooo, I really like this one. Nice work, Braix.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

UPDATE: Removing the idea of adding names onto the shirts for copyright issues and for simplicity (e.g. Latios wouldn't be able to get a shirt because of copyright).  We'll be putting the titles on the back(Staff/Arranger/Member) instead, and taking those titles out from the front of the shirt.
I personally apologize for any crushed hype for customized shirts. Hopefully you'll still be excited for the idea of NSM shirts.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

braix

Okay I dunno but maybe.

Anyway here's the updated designs. Feel free to leave opinions.
Once we get a design that the majority of people like, we can make that the final design.

Design A
[close]
Design B
[close]
Design C
[close]
Design D
[close]
Design E
[close]
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

I would definitely be in support of this.

Two things:
  • I personally don't like the lighter rectangle. It's alright in the first one, but under the logo is eh.
  • Do they have actual pictures with shirts that color?

You should put these in the OP and make a poll.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

Quote from: Zunawe on February 27, 2016, 12:36:47 PM
  • I personally don't like the lighter rectangle. It's alright in the first one, but under the logo is eh.
I don't exactly understand, could you elaborate? How would you want that fixed?

Quote from: Zunawe on February 27, 2016, 12:36:47 PM
  • Do they have actual pictures with shirts that color?
If you go to this link: http://www.customink.com/lab?ref=nav_v2
Go to "your items" and click "Change" next to the colors. It should show a pretty accurate projection of what the shirt would look like.

Quote from: Zunawe on February 27, 2016, 12:36:47 PMYou should put these in the OP and make a poll.
Sure, poll will be up soon

Zunawe

It's a personal opinion. I think the lighter color as a background looks like the text box was filled in. Rounding the edges like a bubble on A and reducing the height of the box on B would improve it in my opinion. I personally would never choose C over the first two.

They do look really good though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

I agree with FA, though I prefer D over E.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

So how in the world are these shirts going to be purchasable....and to whom would the money the shirts sell for even go to?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

The idea is that the cost of the shirt will be strictly the production cost so that no one's profiting from it. I have no idea how shirt companies do that sort of thing, but that's what we're aiming for.

braix

I forgot to put the titles on the backs of D and E, did you like it without, or is it better with the titles?

FireArrow

Oh, my brain kinda just automatically assumed they had titles and saw it as such. yes titles pls
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

I had to reset the poll just to get rid of that weird confusion and make everything super clear, to get the most accurate results.
All designs are updated and listed in the OP.