News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2016

Started by DonValentino, March 04, 2016, 02:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

I'd make a Legend of Spyro joke here, but I can't remember the name of the ice dragon. Freezor...?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 11, 2016, 01:57:54 PMI now predict that Professor Luke and the Tragic Death of a Mentor will be announced at E3 this year.

...Anyone want to know what I'm referencing?

If there's any kind of Professor Layton game announced I'll scream with happiness. Granted, I don't think they'll kill him off. But anything related to that series that Level-5 does will be cause for excitement.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Another Fantasy Life would be most appreciated! It's literally my favourite game for the 3DS - 258 hours well-spent!  ;D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Fantasy Life 2 has been announced, but only for smartphones which is pretty lame. You might like Professor Layton's London Life, which was originally the basis for Fantasy Life and is included with Professor Layton and the Last Specter. Although I'm not sure if the Australian games came with it too.

Nitro Indigo

I was referencing issue 100 of Official Nintendo Magazine.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 11, 2016, 04:51:09 PMFantasy Life 2 has been announced, but only for smartphones which is pretty lame. You might like Professor Layton's London Life, which was originally the basis for Fantasy Life and is included with Professor Layton and the Last Specter. Although I'm not sure if the Australian games came with it too.
Awwww, lame. I actually haven't tried any of the Professor Layton games! Maybe I need to change that. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

E. Gadd Industries

So how many apps does Nintendo plan on making?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

DonValentino

Ōkami~MD

Anyone here use the web browser on wii u? Cause if u do, I want to know, is it powered by Opera?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 12, 2016, 09:32:29 AMAnyone here use the web browser on wii u? Cause if u do, I want to know, is it powered by Opera?
The DSi one was, I think.

Ōkami~MD

My DSi internet never worked properly. Thing for e3!!!!! PICTOCHAT FOR NINTENDO 3DS INSTEAD OF LETTER BOX DAMN YOU NIKKI I LUV U BUT YOUR ARE DUMB AND PLAY STEEL DIVER WITH UR FRIEND AND ALL THAT AND U DRAW SO MUCH BEEATER THAN ME

i want pictochats pls   :'(
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Nitro Indigo

Flipnote Studio 3D is apparently out now, but I haven't seen it on the eShop...?

Anyway, back to E3 predictions. They're probably going to show some games in a Direct beforehand, like they did last time. If that happens, should I get out a camcorder and film my blind reactions to said theoretical Direct? Or even the actual E3 video?

SlowPokemon

It's not available on the eShop, it was given out to Club Nintendo members. Also it's a free reward on My Nintendo until a couple weeks from now if you have an account.

Ōkami~MD

Oooooh special. Better get me an account soon then!
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

mikey

ok wow these rewards legit suck let's go back to the old ones pls
unmotivated