News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Laptop screen is covered in lines

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 29, 2016, 11:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

My laptop screen is covered in tiny lines, and I don't know how to fix it. There's a lot of coloured lines at the left side that completely obstruct everything, as well as many translucent lines that go all the way across the screen, and fade towards the right. This causes everything on the right side of the screen to look really ugly and discoloured. How do I fix it? I'm using Windows 10.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Olimar12345

Uh, that sounds like you dropped it or something. Probably going to have to get a new one :/

Pics?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Yeah it's probably not your OS, but your screen. If that turns out to be the case, you'll have to replace it or get it fixed.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nitro Indigo

Apparently, getting it fixed is really expensive...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

lace.mace

I honestly think that'll you'll have to get a new one:(
If anything I would try to find somewhere to get it checked out. I recommend Best Buy if possible.
:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dudeman

Don't necrobump threads like this, please.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Quote from: lace.mace on October 25, 2017, 11:38:56 AMI honestly think that'll you'll have to get a new one:(
If anything I would try to find somewhere to get it checked out. I recommend Best Buy if possible.
You do realize it's been like a year, right? Nitro's problem has likely already been solved by now.

BrainyLucario

Well, this is their first post so I think some slack should be given
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

Quote from: BrainyLucario on October 26, 2017, 08:13:12 AMWell, this is their first post so I think some slack should be given

^^ Completely agree. I think some people are getting scared away by situtations like these.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

This is their 2nd post. The first was deleted because it was basically spam.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Maelstrom on October 26, 2017, 01:08:16 PMThis is their 2nd post. The first was deleted because it was basically spam.
And how was I supposed to know that?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Can a mod please lock this thread? This is a spam thread now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.