News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by shadowhunter301, April 30, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

So that quote is a "Yogi-ism". Hm.
Apparently it's "I really didn't say everything I said."

He kinda seems like a very famous soccer player here in The Netherlands, Johan Cruijff. And he's dead too. It all comes together.

shadowhunter301

Isn't this the truth? Nice quote by Reagan.

E. Gadd Industries

XD Oh boy, that's a tense quote in this day.

But I agree. This nation was founded on the terms/views/doctrine of Christianity, and to take that away would be to deny our forefathers.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

some people would argue with you and quote jefferson or someone
unmotivated

Dude

This image has been removed for violating forum rules.

- The Management

Altissimo

shadowhunter301

Dude

Oh, silly me! I must have gotten <snip> mixed up with the famous atheist Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen! Out of all the atheists, he's number one! I'll have that quote fixed by tomorrow.

If you edit this again I'll just mass pm everyone who's active.

shadowhunter301

That's a really interesting quote....

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 14, 2016, 06:53:38 PMXD Oh boy, that's a tense quote in this day.

But I agree. This nation was founded on the terms/views/doctrine of Christianity, and to take that away would be to deny our forefathers.
I don't even need to cite the famous quotes from the various founding fathers to do away with this one, because I can just use the Constitution..
"Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, nor prohibiting the free exercise thereof."
Having a country based on a religion does both of those things.
Keep in mind that the whole reason people left for the Americas was because of religious persecution..
what is shitpost

mikey

That has nothing to do with the quote of the day
unmotivated

shadowhunter301

shadowhunter301

Highly debatable, but love is indeed one of the most important things in our world.

E. Gadd Industries

Depends on who you consider your family. ;)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]