News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by shadowhunter301, April 30, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on May 28, 2016, 11:29:59 AMWe need to make mistakes in our life lives!
ftfy. I don't think we all need to make mistakes in our single collective life. lol
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dudeman

but, like, we're all one with the cosmos, maaaaaaaaan
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

shadowhunter301

I'm just basically saying that you shouldn't let mistakes bring you down. Don't be ashamed of your mistakes.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on May 28, 2016, 07:42:57 PMbut, like, we're all one with the cosmos, maaaaaaaaan
XD I thought that, too.

About the quote, it's all about pointing out how perfectly imperfect we are. Screw-ups will come. They happen almost daily. We just need to (like Seb said) accept that they'll come & move on with life. It isn't like we can prepare ourself ourselves for those mistakes, only how we'll react to making them. (And even then, that can be a bit unpredictable)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

shadowhunter301

;)

If you want to achieve anything valuable, you should attempt even those things that may turn out to be impossible. Who knows what results you will achieve?

Bloop

shadowhunter301

Been hearing that quote since forever. Has a lot of meaning to it too!

Sebastian

That is an excellent quote. Way too many people these days want something from the government and/or our country, but that's not how it works :P

E. Gadd Industries

Entitlement runs rampant through the mindset of the up & coming generation. They think they are entitled to anything and everything without having to lift a finger. It's saddening.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

shadowhunter301

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

So is Nocturne O. Shadow

mikey

sounds more real than Rabananafanaradanarath Al Gore
unmotivated

Dude

Can't argue with that logic.

BlackDragonSlayer

I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber