tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

mikey

Don't those four mean north south east and west in japanese
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

I hate Tapu Bulu honestly. He's a grass type that lives in a desert. His ability heals every pokemon on the screen. He's the second coolest-looking one but he sucks.

DocDoom2

Yeah it'd be nice if they made Grassy Terrain only heal the pokemon of the person who activated it.
Tapu Bulu's stats are really nice though so that kinda makes up for that for me!
Turtonator disappointed me though, I was hoping he'd have, you know, a BST higher than 485...
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

Shoutout to shado, ruto, zeila, and dudeman for helping finish my pokedex, it was pretty crazy
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: DocDoom2 on December 31, 2016, 09:04:40 AMYeah it'd be nice if they made Grassy Terrain only heal the pokemon of the person who activated it.
Tapu Bulu's stats are really nice though so that kinda makes up for that for me!
Turtonator disappointed me though, I was hoping he'd have, you know, a BST higher than 485...

Still better than Shiinotic's lousy 405...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

DocDoom2

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 31, 2016, 10:48:25 AMStill better than Shiinotic's lousy 405...
I know right? Don't get me started on Shiinotic...
I suppose every generation has its bad Pokemon though.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

cashwarrior1

Mudsdale with stamina is the best pokemon period.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on December 31, 2016, 07:05:15 AMI hate Tapu Bulu honestly. He's a grass type that lives in a desert. His ability heals every pokemon on the screen. He's the second coolest-looking one but he sucks.
And 4x weak to Poison-type. Has a nice Choice Band Wood Hammer, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Am I the only one who hopes every year that the legendaries are either good enough to be banned or bad enough to be unviable, and not simply strong?
Like I wish all the ultra beasts were kartana
unmotivated

Dekkadeci

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 31, 2016, 07:44:52 PMAm I the only one who hopes every year that the legendaries are either good enough to be banned or bad enough to be unviable, and not simply strong?
Like I wish all the ultra beasts were kartana
Kartana isn't the closest to getting banned by Smogon--Pheromosa is. (Genesect is the one who's currently being suspect tested, though.)

I haven't found Kartana to be quite so troublesome to face because it almost can't take any special attacks (I cleanly OHKO it with Latias Draco Meteor and Magearna Fleur Cannon, for example, and they're both resisted) and its speed is slightly flawed at base stat 109 (i.e. Mega Metagross and Latios outspeed).

I wish for the generation that none of the mascot legendaries are thrown to Ubers by Smogon right off the bat. I thought Lunala and Yveltal looked fairly bad on paper BST-wise, yet they both got banned to Ubers straight away.

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on December 31, 2016, 07:05:15 AMI hate Tapu Bulu honestly. He's a grass type that lives in a desert. His ability heals every pokemon on the screen. He's the second coolest-looking one but he sucks.
I've found that several of my Pokemon Showdown teams have been crying for a Grass/Fairy type, and sadly, he's the best one out there (even though he hampers revenge killing by healing everyone and weakens everyone's Earthquakes, including my own).

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dekkadeci on December 31, 2016, 08:00:33 PMI wish for the generation that none of the mascot legendaries are thrown to Ubers by Smogon right off the bat. I thought Lunala and Yveltal looked fairly bad on paper BST-wise, yet they both got banned to Ubers straight away.
Lunala has a decent niche in Ubers, even if there are plenty of things around that laugh at Shadow Shield via the existence of its dual 4x weaknesses. That being said, it would probably be ridiculously bulky in OU, and Moongeist Beam a tad too powerful (give it a Choice Scarf and imagine a better Gengar).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

So apparently all the Trial Captains are age 11-19.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]