News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Dekkadeci's Compositions

Started by Dekkadeci, June 11, 2016, 09:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: Dekkadeci on August 18, 2022, 09:20:02 PMMy first 8-bit composition (although I have tried an 8-bit arrangement before): 8-Bit Credits! Yeah, it's for a hypothetical video game.
Woah I agree, this is awesome! If you ever end up putting it into Famitracker I'd love to hear it!

Dekkadeci

Wow, this is my first rag in over 4 years...here's that rag, Trick-or-Treat Rag!

BlackDragonSlayer

Very nice!!! Doesn't feel like it's been 4 years since your last rag; guess you're just a natural at it. ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dekkadeci

This monothematic sonata-allegro is actually in a syncopated, more pop-like style for a change, and just like most other monothematic sonata-allegros, its first and second theme groups diverge quite quickly from their shared opening phrase - here's my latest piece, Sonata-Allegro in C Major ("One Start, Many Paths")!

Dekkadeci

Here's my first composition of 2023 - Beachside Races for the tropical beach racetrack of a hypothetical racing game!

Dekkadeci

Composed a little Scarlatti-like sonatina today - Sonatina in G Minor!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dekkadeci

Turns out I need more practice composing slow music, so I composed this Slow Minuet in B Flat Major today!

Dekkadeci

If you liked some of the bagatelles in my Advent Calendar last year, you might like this, too, as it's in roughly the same style as the jazz mini-pieces in there: my Jazz Miniature in E Flat Major!

Dekkadeci

Came up with another short prelude today: Prelude in G Minor!

Dekkadeci

This is likely my most Kapustin-esque piece yet - Golden Surge!

Fantastic Ike

Dekkadeci

Managed to whip up a quick piece today - here's Quick Dance in D Minor!