News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

You realise anybody could do that job, correct?

Honestly if I were asked to, I would go ahead and help out with the same thing.

Just don't talk about yourself like you're some high and mighty super contributor who has done greatness for everything.  Sure you help out, but you're still just some guy that uploads files every once in a while.

me irl
[close]

Winter

You are really nice.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Jub3r7

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2011, 01:32:43 AMYou realise anybody could do that job, correct?

Honestly if I were asked to, I would go ahead and help out with the same thing.

Just don't talk about yourself like you're some high and mighty super contributor who has done greatness for everything.  Sure you help out, but you're still just some guy that uploads files every once in a while.
Slow was the one arguing. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Yea I'm not just referring to what was said here.  Slow just doesn't know what he's talking about.

me irl
[close]

Winter

Why don't we stop talking about this and get back on topic :D

dahans

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 12, 2011, 02:23:15 PMWhy don't we stop talking about this and get back on topic :D
Agreed!
I go to Croatia on holiday for a week tomorrow :/. So have fun! :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

You're way too rich. You go on too many vacations. D: I'm serious. I was gone a total of two days this summer, to South Carolina. Not fun at all. The drive was far more fun than being there.

Also lololol at argument.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm back.  I guess.  In body.

Ruto

Everyone has way more fun than me :(

Hi, purple hammy.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

kirby_superstar

Computer access win. I'm just throwin' it out there that I'm still working on the things I posted in my submission thread, I'm just still on extended vacation. :D
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Dudeman

Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't on lately. I was grounded. But I'm back now, so I'll try to catch up on what I missed! :D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

It is kind of overwhelming to see all the activity that goes on while you're away.