News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Welp, forgot to post here before I left, but I'm back!

Also I'm leaving again on Monday for a school trip.

Dudeman

School starts tomorrow, so I'm gonna be less active for a while. Darn homework...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

Yeah, so I'm like super busy, being awake at 5:30 and going to bed like now, midnight... for the past few days. So much fun stuff... Totally wish I was an RA, but whatever. School starts in 5 days, totally psyched and that's that.

So basically, my activity will dwindle to little amounts (though I'll catch up with everything in a few days) -- so yeah.

Ragster2448

I will also have the same reason as the people above me, I'll be less active from here on out due to school and homework.

triforced1

I probably won't be here much for a while, since my computer charger broke and it's a pain to do this on my phone...

Oh yeah, and school.

fingerz

I'm going away to Japan from 25th September to 11th October, which means I don't have a holiday to arrange any more songs. :'(
I will have internet over there, but they don't have any Finale software on their computers. >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

Have fun :) if ya see a vending machine with pokemon figures, you should totally pick some up!
I like food.

fingerz

Oh, don't worry. I'm planning to buy tonnes of awesome stuff while I'm there. I'm gonna take plenty of photos too. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

SWEET Ya know, you could make some money by doing a pokemon center run.
I like food.

DrP

Quote from: fingerz on September 21, 2011, 05:05:21 PMOh, don't worry. I'm planning to buy tonnes of awesome stuff while I'm there. I'm gonna take plenty of photos too. :)
You have my address, yes? hahaha

fingerz

Yep, I do! I'll see how much I can buy, and if I've got enough yen left over, I'll get some of you guys presents. :D

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Winter

dahans

Quote from: fingerz on September 21, 2011, 05:22:48 PMYep, I do! I'll see how much I can buy, and if I've got enough yen left over, I'll get some of you guys presents. :D
Don't forget me ;) :D:D:D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on September 21, 2011, 04:55:34 PMI'm going away to Japan from 25th September to 11th October, which means I don't have a holiday to arrange any more songs. :'(
I will have internet over there, but they don't have any Finale software on their computers. >:(
Have heaps of fun!  :D