News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Quote from: triforced1 on November 06, 2011, 03:12:07 PMSend us cards from the military if you can!
... WTF? xD Why not? Sounds funny? xD

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 06, 2011, 03:14:06 PMHave fun!
*cough* thanks *cough*
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Olimar12345

Good luck, man! Be sure to come post how it went when you come back!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

dahans

I am at home every weekend... so I will tell you on saturday how it was like^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jamaha

Quote from: dahans on November 06, 2011, 03:20:02 PM*cough* thanks *cough*

Seriously. Attitude is the most important thing. If you go there all "this is gonna suck, I want out of here" - then yeah, it'll sucks. But if you decide to give it your best and think of the service as a 6-month change of pace, it'll be much more enjoyable.

Of course I only have experience of the Finnish Army. Maybe the Austrian version really sucks.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

I'm back. What happened while I was away?

Cobraroll

^Lots of awesome new members, PDF support, proper work with the Fixing The Sheets project, the game forums being as active as ever...
And still it's the same old great NSM. I hope to see you pick up arranging again!
(Or, at the very least, submit the ones you made long ago that never made it to the site)

Welcome back!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

Quote from: GreekGeek on November 21, 2011, 03:04:33 AMI'm back. What happened while I was away?
YES! THE MAN WHO ARRANGED THE MUSIC BEFORE YOU BATTLE CYNTHIA! Start arranging again so I can give you more compliments. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Off to Michigan for a week~ talk to you guys Sunday maybe. And my phone's having issues texting so I may not respond if you contact me. See ya!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Slow comes back to the forums tomorrow.... and he didn't come say hi at my dorm >:(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

They probably don't allow girls funny people inside your building.

fingerz

Quote from: Dude on November 29, 2011, 12:08:28 PMThey probably don't allow girls funny people inside your building.
You sir, have made my day. XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Saria

Quote from: GreekGeek on November 21, 2011, 03:04:33 AMI'm back. What happened while I was away?
An awsm little girl came along. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

fingerz

Saria

Quote from: fingerz on November 29, 2011, 02:11:13 PM*cough cough*
DOCTOR OCTOGONAPUS GABLAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

TAKE THAT, DR. FINGERZ
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday