Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'm not clicking that because I'm assuming it's a "let me google that for you" and whatever wikipedia has to say, bespinben can explain it better
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Aww, Bespinben... :C I'm gonna miss you a lot, man.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

I'm just trying to teach you better internet use.  You can really go far with google you know, helps you avoid having to ask overly simple questions

Dunno seems pretty relevant to me.  Plus wikipedia generally explains things more thoroughly than casual q&a so I don't see where you're going with that.

me irl
[close]

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2012, 06:14:43 PMI'm not clicking that because I'm assuming it's a "let me google that for you" and whatever wikipedia has to say, bespinben can explain it better

I respect that you would prefer to ask me first; my personal philosophy has always been that if I want to learn about someone's religion, I would inquire of the adherant as the primary source.

However, since proselytism is a common aspect of many religions, I think a simple google search would be adquate. Put simply, proselytism refers to act of trying to convert someone to a different religion. Christianity in general is particularly notable in stressing this in its doctrine.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

But you cant leave  :'( I just got here

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 14, 2012, 06:18:34 PMI'm just trying to teach you better internet use.  You can really go far with google you know, helps you avoid having to ask overly simple questions

Dunno seems pretty relevant to me.  Plus wikipedia generally explains things more thoroughly than casual q&a so I don't see where you're going with that.

Totally irrelevant... >_>'

Oops. Well I thought it was a Mormon thing, not a common religious thing.

KefkaticFanatic

Sooo does this mean you're going to spend a year being one of those guys that solicits people as they try to walk through a well-traveled space, cause let me warn you, everybody hates those guys.

And slow.. I assume you don't know what evangelizing or mission work refers to either..

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Well, I wish you luck. I appreciate your devotion to your faith and hope you don't get too many slammed doors.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 14, 2012, 06:46:24 PMAnd slow.. I assume you don't know what evangelizing or mission work refers to either..

No, I know exactly what it means, I just had never heard that word before.

spitllama

Bespinben nooo! We will all miss you. There will have to be a big fanfare when you come back.

I learned so much about Mormonism at Boys State this year and am always interested in learning more if you wanted to practice your proselyting! :D I'm really curious about that stuff.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Like a coundown topic until he comes back, or videos of everyone playing his songs

But seriously I just got here and Ill miss you

K-NiGhT

omg when I get my computer, everyone needs to get on skype and we can group video call Bespinben and we can play songs that he arranged. I call Parting cuz he arranged that one for me :O
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Kman96

So, like, are you not allowed to have a phone or anything that has internet access?

I'm not a Mormon, but I have VERY many Mormon friends...so I know a little about the religion. All in all, you will be missed, Bespinben.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on August 14, 2012, 08:55:32 PMSo, like, are you not allowed to have a phone or anything that has internet access?
If he wasn't allowed internet access...he wouldn't be here. LOL
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 14, 2012, 09:00:47 PMIf he wasn't allowed internet access...he wouldn't be here. LOL

I meant during his mission.

Where are you going, by the way?
Party Hard!
[close]