Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bespinben on August 14, 2012, 05:01:31 PMStarting on the date of October 24th, I will be gone from Ninsheetmusic (and virtually all other social media) for exactly 2 years.
Play this while you're reading this.

I have no reason to live. :'( I'm so sad. And screwd. XD

I wish all the good for you from the bottom of my heart.

Whatever happens, I'll always have faith in you, dear friend. Even if you're attacked by other rescue teams, I won't be scared. What good will it do if you don't believe in yourself, dear friend. :'(

You are my best friend I've met through internet... :'(

Let's make this the best 2 months! :D

BTW, when you leave, remember to let all your Youtube subbers know you'll be gone. ;)

TheZeldaPianist275

:(

Bespinben, you will be missed.  I've always been impressed with your servant's heart, always going out of your way to help new arrangers, myself included.  Can't wait till you get back!!

Jompa

I really don't know what to say...
You will be missed, Bespinben! I wish the best for you, and the whole NSM community, until you get back. And lets make the best out of these two months!
Birdo for Smash

Spyro

I will be gone from Sunday to the next Sunday for vacation. I might be able to get on here, but my access will be limited.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

I'll be going away tomorrow and not coming back until Saturday.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Cobraroll

If Bespin is still around to answer, I have a question:

Why no Internet? I mean, is there a "Thou shalt not post" rule somewhere in the BoM? It seems a little weird to keep somebody away from their international contacts for a couple of years, for the sake of telling strangers about this awesome book you just read.

What if you put "preaching to NSM" on your religious to-do-list? I mean, walking from door to door, or submission thread to submission thread, what is the difference?

Aww, gonna miss you man. Have fun, if you can!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Spyro

Quote from: Spyro on August 15, 2012, 11:19:50 AMI will be gone from Sunday to the next Sunday for vacation. I might be able to get on here, but my access will be limited.
So, in response to this again, I'll be gone from probably 7 Central tonight until next Sunday. So, Bye!

Kman96

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 18, 2012, 01:23:50 PMIf Bespin is still around to answer, I have a question:

Why no Internet? I mean, is there a "Thou shalt not post" rule somewhere in the BoM? It seems a little weird to keep somebody away from their international contacts for a couple of years, for the sake of telling strangers about this awesome book you just read.

What if you put "preaching to NSM" on your religious to-do-list? I mean, walking from door to door, or submission thread to submission thread, what is the difference?

lol yes. ^^^
Party Hard!
[close]

Clanker37

Bespinben's going? D:

*Curls up in corner and cries

Bespinben

Quote from: Kman96 on August 14, 2012, 09:11:58 PMWhere are you going, by the way?

They're sending me to North Carolina. It'll be a lot more green than I'm used to seeing :P  (I live in California)

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 15, 2012, 06:31:59 AMPlay this while you're reading this.

Whatever happens, I'll always have faith in you, dear friend. Even if you're attacked by other rescue teams, I won't be scared. What good will it do if you don't believe in yourself, dear friend. :'(

BTW, when you leave, remember to let all your Youtube subbers know you'll be gone. ;)

Daww that PMD quote is giving me all the feels asdjf;asldkfa;
...and thanks for reminding me about that.

Quote from: Jompa on August 15, 2012, 10:35:26 AMAnd lets make the best out of these two months!

Sure will!

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 18, 2012, 01:23:50 PMIf Bespin is still around to answer, I have a question:

Aww, gonna miss you man. Have fun, if you can!

There's certainly not any kind of "Thou shalt abstain from all communications" scripture, but the idea is that when one goes to serve a mission for the Church, he/she is must devote himself entirely to the service, leaving behind all other personal and familial affairs. In fact, if I've researched correctly, they only let you make one phone call home a year, on Mother's Day.

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 18, 2012, 05:47:00 PMBespinben's gone? D:

*Curls up in corner and cries

Not yet Clanker, still got 2 months.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday