News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on January 23, 2014, 11:29:42 AMSo apparently slow was being disrespectful to him on skype so that's why he left.

such shock much jerk wow

Quote from: Yugi on January 23, 2014, 03:30:47 PMI have the chatlog if anyone wants it.

Really, guys? Private matters don't belong on the forums. If you want to talk about me, click "my messages" at the top of the page and you can all insult me in private conversations with one another. Or, preferably, you can do so to my face. But this doesn't belong on the forums. And Yugi, you CERTAINLY shouldn't be publicly offering someone else's chat log that's just going to cause drama anyway.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

whatever you say, you're the admin ::)

FireArrow

What's the fun in drama if it's private? :3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

^I like how you think.

Also, I'm not planning on going away anytime soon, slow. just fyi.

K-NiGhT

Ok everyone here's the deal.

Things between Slow and I have been mended. This has been just a misunderstanding, as well as an overreaction on my part. Everything is going to be fine.

As for me leaving, however, that is still set. I'm going to focus on this last semester of school as best I can, as I just need to raise my GPA by a tiny margin to get an even larger scholarship to my college, as well as plan for college itself next year. I have the date of my return set to around March 17/19th, so I will see you all then.

pls stay classy and stuff

ilu all
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Well then.

I will be in Las Vegas this weekend (first time going out of state- despite being sick, I'm going to participate in a martial arts tournament; I'm really crazy, aren't I?): I'll probably be back sometime Sunday. I might post in the morning before I go, but I wanted to do it now just in case I don't have time to post later.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

EFitTrainr

This reminds me of a joke I made years ago

So Kman and I used to be in boy scouts together, and on a winter camping trip, I was demonstrating my amazing ability to act and sound like a Pokemon.
One such Pokemon was Wobbuffet, and I told Kelsey, "I'm going to de-evolve!"
He replied, "You can't do that!"
And I said, "Wynaut!"

I think that was the first time I made him laugh.
I like food.

Yugi

Going to be at a camp as of tomorrow, so just a heads up.

The Deku Trombonist

I'll be away at the national band championships until Sunday, so no more sheet checking until then.

Sebastian

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on April 16, 2014, 02:55:40 PMI'll be away at the national band championships until Sunday, so no more sheet checking until then.
Ok... cant wait 'till your back! :)

Wolf

I got mad so I threw my ipod and now it doesn't work. :'( :'( :'( I won't come back until it's fixed. till then
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

KefkaticFanatic

This kind of sounds like it was 100% your fault

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

There was this kid who used to live across the street from me and one time in Pokemon Diamond he couldn't catch a Ponyta and he got so angry he threw his Nintendo DS on the ground and it broke
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.