News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

braix

Omg what
And what do these posts contribute to the topic? xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 20, 2014, 08:13:10 AMOmg what
And what do these posts contribute to the topic? xD
Slow has lost his will to live because a HOLY 3DS broke. So now he's leabing.

SlowPokemon

It was a DS Lite, so I'm only threatening to leave
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

we need that like button asap

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

UnknownKirbyMan

I'm back?
I don't think I'll be very active here anymore, but I am part of the Air Force now.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

blueflower999

Tomorrow I'm going to California to compete in the International Science and Engineering Fair. I'll be back next Saturday briefly and then leave for another trip that Sunday. So most likely for those of you who Skype me, you won't have much contact until that Tuesday night (the 20th).
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Leaving to go camping tomorrow morning, so no more computer access until Friday evening. I'll still be around on mobile for things like TWG (minus the chat) but won't be too active around the forum.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

McDucky

I'm going to bed now, so I will be offline for a few minutes  :'(

braix

Quote from: McDucky on May 21, 2014, 01:57:27 PMI'm going to bed now, so I will be offline for a few minutes  :'(
lol

McDucky

Maelstrom

mikey

Quote from: McDucky on May 21, 2014, 02:27:06 PMAnd I'm back! Has something happened while I was gone?
The world shot itself
unmotivated