News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 15, 2015, 09:33:43 AMHey you know...I kinda said the same thing too...
SlowPokemon is a long-time member who I really respect, despite the fact I don't agree with him on everything. He also got me interested in one of my favorite series of all time.
Mlf is another long-time member who helped me a ton when I was starting out. He's perennially cheery and manages to brighten my day occasionally.
You, ... well, there's two options.
1: You are the jerk who terrorized Nebbles 6+ months ago
2: Forgetting the past, you are a member who just joined not 24 hours ago, who I barely know, and who barely knows me.
Take your pick.

K-NiGhT

Sorry to see you go, Maelstrom. See you when you get back!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Nooo, I'm going to miss you, Maelstrom! :(

At least we have a month until then...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 15, 2015, 11:37:25 AMMlf is another long-time member who helped me a ton when I was starting out. He's perennially cheery and manages to brighten my day occasionally.
👌

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 15, 2015, 12:28:51 PMNooo, I'm going to miss you, Maelstrom! :(

At least we have a month until then...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 15, 2015, 12:19:09 PMSorry to see you go, Maelstrom. See you when you get back!
Thanks, guys. As I said before, it means a lot to me.

Nebbles

I'll miss you too, it'll be a long 9 months.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on August 15, 2015, 01:09:18 PMI'll miss you too, it'll be a long 9 months.
Thank you as well.

braix

High school starts for me on the 25th and a normal school day goes from 8am to 5pm. It's about half an hour away and I also have taekwondo and dinner after school. I also want to get the best grades I possibly can, so most of my remaining free time will be spent studying.
TL;DR: I might not be on NSM on weekdays.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Ouch. That's a lot to do.
Good luck with all that.

K-NiGhT

Everyone is doing stuff with their lives and here I am, a slave to Maestro
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Back to work, the both of ya!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 15, 2015, 11:37:25 AMYou, ... well, there's two options.
1: You are the jerk who terrorized Nebbles 6+ months ago
2: Forgetting the past, you are a member who just joined not 24 hours ago, who I barely know, and who barely knows me.
Take your pick.

I pick two.

So then...hi! I'm ThatGamer! lol
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Jompa

Maelstrom! Good luck! See you when you get back!
Birdo for Smash

Hero of Trains

Hope you have fun Maelstrom! Try not to die in the wilderness!

Braixen, sounds like you're going to have a lot on your plate. But I'm sure you'll do great!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back