News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onionleaf

I realise I'm not much of an active poster here on NSM, but seeing as I'm planning to return to this place after my trip, I thought I'd post a note here anyway. :)

I'll be overseas from 22 Jan right up until 8 March, during which time I'll most likely not log in here. However, I do hope to get back to arranging more things once I come back home. (Nope, can't get rid of me that easily :P)

Latios212

Whoa that's quite a long time~ enjoy your trip and I look forward to more arrangements! :P

ack I'm sorry I didn't get to comment stuff as much as I'd like - I've just been secretly peeking at them
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

Have a great trip, Onionleaf!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Sebastian

I'm taking a break.

EDIT: back

Dudeman

Aw, so soon after your request for a name change went through? I was hoping you'd be around for when it was applied.

Have fun relaxing.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Sebastian

Dudeman

Huh. Short break.

Guess the fish weren't biting today.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

mikey

yeah don't give kefka credit where credit isn't due
unmotivated

Sebastian

Actually, I thought I was going on a trip, but I got sick :/

Quote from: Dudeman on January 18, 2016, 08:53:09 PMGuess the fish weren't biting today.

Quote from: Dude on January 18, 2016, 08:54:30 PMTechnically,noc started it
NOC. LOOK. WHAT. YOUVE. DONE.

Seriously, though, it probably would have happened sooner or later.

KefkaticFanatic

That's okay, I will re-appropriate the credit and put it to better use.

me irl
[close]

BrainyLucario

Grounded till Friday. Don't expect me on much, besides while i'm at school...I can't work on any sheets because of this grounding, so don't expect any progress.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.